PDA

View Full Version : Help. Factory Rifles forum only showing last day!

Muddy Creek Sam
08-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Don't know if it is just or what, I keep changing it and it goes straight back to just the last day. What is going on?:veryconfu

Thanks,

Sam :D

Bob Krack
08-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Sam,

I just checked and found the same thing. I went to the bottom of the page and clicked on all dates (somehow it had said "last day".

Hope you can find what I am trying to describe.

Bob

Muddy Creek Sam
08-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Howdy Bob,

Problem I am having is that the change to showing all the posts won't stick, have to do it every time.

45nut
08-01-2010, 10:18 AM
was a setting that needed tweaking,, should be good now.
Note: please give me a heads up on this type of issue since it's impossible for me to watch and read all the posts and threads here. :-)

Muddy Creek Sam
08-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks Ken,

Never sure if it's just my old machine.

mrbill2
08-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Ken
I can't get the display settings to stick on any of the forms. I too thought it was a computer problem on my end. I was thinking it would be nice if the display options box was on the top of the page instead of having to scroll to the bottom. Just my $.02

45nut
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
That is well beyond my own software tweaking skills mrbill,, I know in your own control panel settings you can tweak how far back your default view can be reset for the forum,, maybe your answer is in there.

ok,, just looked and mrbills Default View Age (Default date cut-off for thread display)
was set for 2 days, which I reset to all threads from the beginning that should take care of that issue.