PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem

Beekeeper
07-31-2010, 06:02 PM
I bought 2 of them Pat Marlin checkmakers!
Now I have the problem of, casting boolits, making checks, lubing boolits, installing them checks I made, priming cases, adding powder loading the boolits.
I just don't know where I will find time to shoot all them boolits I'm going to be making.

Maybe Pat can invent more hours in the day! Do you think?
It's all his fault anyway!

Anyway need help, what do you do to get more hours to work on boolits and shoot them?

Jim

Hickory
07-31-2010, 06:17 PM
You might want to draft your wife into service.

jsizemore
07-31-2010, 08:13 PM
You can't get Arnold to help you with that?

HeavyMetal
07-31-2010, 08:15 PM
You'll have to take unpaid vacation to shoot them, that's what the state is doing every odd Friday I believe!

part_timer
07-31-2010, 08:36 PM
I have the kids size and deprime the cases for me when I have to work the weekend. My daughter will also size and check boolits if I let here have friends over for the weekend.

It works for me.

RobS
07-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Sleep LESS :D

Kraschenbirn
07-31-2010, 09:19 PM
I stockpile boolits and reload for everything I own during the winter when the weather's too crappy to get to the range. Only problem I've run across with this program is that I seem to shoot more and still begin running low on fodder for my milsurps just 'bout this time of year.

Bill

Buckshot
07-31-2010, 10:34 PM
..............Shoot the television.

.............Buckshot

Dean D.
07-31-2010, 10:48 PM
:lol:

RobS
07-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Or at least if you do sleep then dream about cast boolits. [smilie=6:

deerslayer
07-31-2010, 11:26 PM
Stockpile!

PatMarlin
08-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Burn the candle at both ends, then take two aspirin and call Buckshot in the morning.

Beekeeper
08-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Now wait a minute,
I thought Buckshot made reloading gear, You mean he is a Dr?
Maybe a Navy pill roller?
I thought he told me he was an IC Man, Hm---mmm, sounds fishy to me., I think you guys are pulling my leg.

Jim

PatMarlin
08-01-2010, 10:46 AM
He's my cousin, and takes care of all Southern CA Patmarlin product issues... :mrgreen:

NSP64
08-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Get laid off:(

Plenty of time to shoot and cast and load.

riverwalker76
08-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Have more youngins, and draft them into the boolit making business. ;)

Geraldo
08-01-2010, 04:51 PM
You might want to draft your wife into service.

Great idea. I broke my hand several years ago and while I was injured I wanted to shoot a rifle match. The trouble was, I didn't have enough ammo loaded for practice and the match. My wife volunteered to help, and I put her to work trimming cases on my hand turned RCBS. After trimming a few, she asked, "Is this how you always do this? Isn't there an easier way?" I told her a power trimmer would be quicker but cost quite a bit. Before the evening was over I had a power trimmer and case prep machine on the way.

So drafting my wife led to an equipment upgrade, YMMV ;)

Hickory
08-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Great idea. I broke my hand several years ago and while I was injured I wanted to shoot a rifle match. The trouble was, I didn't have enough ammo loaded for practice and the match. My wife volunteered to help, and I put her to work trimming cases on my hand turned RCBS. After trimming a few, she asked, "Is this how you always do this? Isn't there an easier way?" I told her a power trimmer would be quicker but cost quite a bit. Before the evening was over I had a power trimmer and case prep machine on the way.

So drafting my wife led to an equipment upgrade, YMMV ;)

The reverse was true here. My wife had an operation about 6 yrs ago, so I did the house hold chores .
The first thing I noticed was that there was not enough light in the kitchen.
When the time came to remodel the kitchen I put in a lot of lights, my honey said that if we could take off the roof that airplanes might want to land here.

fishhawk
08-01-2010, 05:16 PM
sort of the way i got a new ATV. things fuel pump relay didn't work again so i just said well hon guess i got to dink around and get it working again we can go trail riding tomorrow maybe. next thing i know is "i have had enough of this !~ your getting a new ATV!"..... says i but i don't need a new one this one just needs working on again. SHUT UP YOUR GETTING A NEW ATV AND THAT'S IT!!!! well ok if i got to.. week later got a new honda rancher 4x4 steve k

home in oz
08-01-2010, 05:25 PM
My lovely wife is quick to tell me, "You dont need____________."

(What does need have to do with it?)

wills
08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Now wait a minute,
I thought Buckshot made reloading gear, You mean he is a Dr?

Jim

Better than that, he is an Inexhaustible source of good advice.