PDA

View Full Version : Shoot for free in Central Oregon

jcunclejoe
08-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Shoot for free in Central Oregon (Bend). The COSSA (Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association) handgun silhouette club will provide everything needed for anyone to come and shoot for free. We will provide the gun, ammo, sight settings, coaching, spotting and we will waive the $5 fee for the first entry. Not a bad deal, we just need a warm body willing to try the exciting sport of handgun silhouette.
There is nothing like imposing your will at distances of up to 200 meters in less than a second and hearing that wonderful sound of a bullet striking a steel target.
If you are interested please e-mail me at jcunclejoe@aol.com or call after 5:30pm Pacific time 541-317-8801
We hold three matches a month and the guns used, range from 22LR to handcannons so there is something for everyone.
Thanks
Joe

Bucks Owin
08-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Anyone around Central Orygun oughtta give this a try! It's SOOOO much fun...

Definately a "good" addiction.... ;)

Dennis

jcunclejoe
08-31-2006, 12:54 PM
I'll up the ante a bit.
If anyone, anywhere, would like to try handgun silhouette? Shoot me an e-mail and I'll find the nearest range or ranges to your location and I'll contact the local match director and challenge them to meet or beat my "shoot for free" offer.
Come on out and have some fun, busting steel.
Thanks
Joe

Bullshop
08-31-2006, 01:01 PM
I'll up the ante a bit.
If anyone, anywhere, would like to try handgun silhouette? Shoot me an e-mail and I'll find the nearest range or ranges to your location and I'll contact the local match director and challenge them to meet or beat my "shoot for free" offer.
Come on out and have some fun, busting steel.
Thanks
Joe
OK great! I live in Delta Junction Alaska. While your at it see if they will provide air fare too.
BIC/BS

Bucks Owin
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM
OK great! I live in Delta Junction Alaska. While your at it see if they will provide air fare too.
BIC/BS

I'd be willing to give you free hitchhike lessons...[smilie=1:

Dennis :Fire:

jcunclejoe
08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
Bullshop, I looked and could not find any silhouette activity in Alaska. Would you like to start a program up there? Maybe I could help by providing you with the information you need to get started.
Sorry, can't help with any airfare but thanks for asking.
Joe:drinks: