PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have QuickLOAD???

j23
07-19-2010, 11:13 PM
...if so, can I put in a load request, if you will? I am fed up with this damned 50-95 Chapparal 1876.

I dont want to shoot blackpowder out of it.. and so far, other than a recent article in I believe shooting times, I can find data for it using a whooping three whole powders. None of the three powders shoot worth a hoot. I have heard of seveal other powders that are feasible... and read about several more (in the previously mentioned article...) but loads are scarce or seems scary.

I have my cast bullet weight, caliber, bullet diameter, primer size, several powders that i want to try, a velocity goal and pressure ceiling for the 1876... what else do I need to get a few load ideas??

Thanks in advance oh ye saint who answers this prayer. :)
Joe

mike in co
07-20-2010, 07:46 AM
...if so, can I put in a load request, if you will? I am fed up with this damned 50-95 Chapparal 1876.

I dont want to shoot blackpowder out of it.. and so far, other than a recent article in I believe shooting times, I can find data for it using a whooping three whole powders. None of the three powders shoot worth a hoot. I have heard of seveal other powders that are feasible... and read about several more (in the previously mentioned article...) but loads are scarce or seems scary.

I have my cast bullet weight, caliber, bullet diameter, primer size, several powders that i want to try, a velocity goal and pressure ceiling for the 1876... what else do I need to get a few load ideas??

Thanks in advance oh ye saint who answers this prayer. :)
Joe

there is a stickie on one of the forums on quickload...go look.

go ask on the lever guns forum for help.

mike in co