PDA

View Full Version : My memory isn't what it used to be. . .

LET-CA
08-23-2006, 07:46 PM
I stopped by the supermarket last night to pick up some items that we'd run out of. As I picked up a bottle of salad oil my eyes were drawn to the cans of Pam. I realized that I had run out of it also and needed to buy some; I just couldn't remember why. So, after few minutes of debating with myself as to whether I should get the butter-flavored, regular, or the high-temp version for outdoor grills, I finally opted for the high-temp variety.

It wasn't until late this afternoon that I remembered that the reason I'd run out of Pam was that I'd read here that it's a handy lubricant to use on cast bullets prior to sizing them through a Lee push-through sizer. I used up the last of our previous can over the past couple of weeks. So, I probably didn't need the high-temp formula, and I'm really glad I didn't get the butter flavor! My wife thinks I'm crazy and each day I come to agree with her more and more.

44man
08-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Should have got the butter stuff. Instead of pop corn you could suck on boolits. No calories!

PatMarlin
08-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Haah? Wah?.. :mrgreen:

What neck o that jungle do you live in LC?