PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Maine1
07-10-2010, 11:56 PM
I have not been a member here for long, i have lurked some over the last few years, and i just want to say thank you to all the members here.

This is one of the most useful sites i have ever seen, people here are DOERS and are really willing to help out. I am not a casting or reloading virgin, but i have learned alot of little things that have made my reloading time more productive, and saved me money.

I love the fact that i am not the only one out there who scrounges things in order to shoot more cheaply, while at the same time demanding quality work of themselves.

Currently, CB has taught me that swaging is not as far out of reach financially as i had thought.

You are a great bunch of people, and i hope i can be as helpful to you at some point.

WHITETAIL
07-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Maine1, Welcome to the forum!
And you are welcome.:drinks:

RobS
07-11-2010, 12:28 AM
It is a great forum for sure and glad to see you enjoying the world of casting and shooting; having you part of it all helps preserve it for our future generations. I believe that is why so many here are willing to help out as it is an insurance policy to all our futures. Our forefathers would be proud of this forum.

qajaq59
07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Maine 1, welcome to the forum. And I think scrounging is a point of pride with casters.......LOL

Gunslinger
07-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome [smilie=s:

This truly is the most informative and helpful forum I have ever seen. I seriously doubt one can ask a question about casting, that no one is able to answer...

Enjoy your casting.
Cast safe.