PDA

View Full Version : Big Ryan's Trading Fort.

Big Ryan
07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say howdy to all. Name is Big Ryan. Been a member here for quite a while now, mostly just lurking. I know quite a few of you from Specialty Pistols as I am a mod over there the last few yrs. I am overly addicted to hunting, shooting, and casting. I just started my own website Http://www.brtradingfort.com and I have been given 45nuts (Ken's) blessing to advertise the link here. Ken is a GREAT guy and I really enjoyed talking with him this evening. I just signed up as a Team Bullets Sponsor tonight, and I look forward to spending much more time here supporting and working with this site... Please stop by my new site when you get a chance, we are brand new, but we are very optimistic that we will grow quickly. Also be sure to check out our RAFFLE area. This months raffle is a New 17 mach 2 contender carbine barrel. Here is the link---> http://www.brtradingfort.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2943363-july-raffle-17-mach-2-contender-raffle- Please stop by and check us out, become a member, its FREE, even for Vendors!!..Cast Bullets will also be one of my main links on our website. Cheers, Big Ryan

45nut
07-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Anything to help the people that promote the GUN CULTURE that is under attack!

357maximum
07-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Sounds great..even though he spells Boolits wrong. [smilie=b:

frankenfab
07-05-2010, 09:11 PM
"Specialty Pistols"...Hmmmmm!:drinks:

Welcome!

Geraldo
07-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Big Ryan is a good guy and I'm glad to see he has his own site.

Big Ryan
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Big Ryan is a good guy and I'm glad to see he has his own site.

Thank you for the kind words G![smilie=s:.....And yes, I must learn to start spelling bullets, as BOOLITS!..First day and Im already gettin my :kidding: yanked! lol.

Big Ryan
07-06-2010, 11:52 AM
PS. Tickets for our "Contender 17 Mach2 Carbine Barrel" Raffle went ONSALE today guys 7/6/10. They are ONLY $10 per ticket, and you can buy up to 5 tickets. Someones gonna be the lucky winner of this Awesome little Tube, and it may be YOU!!!!!!!!
http://www.brtradingfort.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2943363-july-raffle-17-mach-2-contender-raffle-

357maximum
07-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Thank you for the kind words G![smilie=s:.....And yes, I must learn to start spelling bullets, as BOOLITS!..First day and Im already gettin my :kidding: yanked! lol.

Welcome Ryan.............and there is alot of :kidding: around here.....you'll get used to it.