PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullets - book by Brennan

Char-Gar
08-17-2006, 10:40 PM
I recently rejoined the Cast Bullet Association and today I received in the mail a book entitled "Cast Bullets For Beginner & Expert" by Joseph F. Brennan Jr. This book is published by theCAB and pretty well covers most of the topics.

While I don't agree with everything the author said, he is pretty much in the ball part on most items and issues. It would be a pretty good book for the novice and also the fellow who has been casting for a while. Lots of good stuff.

Little Doc
08-17-2006, 10:54 PM
i got this book last year when i renued. i think anyone who cast bullets should have one. it is certainly worth the cost of the membership.
little doc

steveb
08-17-2006, 11:26 PM
I got mine about a month ago after I joined up.

Slowpoke
08-17-2006, 11:38 PM
I recently rejoined the Cast Bullet Association and today I received in the mail a book entitled "Cast Bullets For Beginner & Expert" by Joseph F. Brennan Jr. This book is published by theCAB and pretty well covers most of the topics.

While I don't agree with everything the author said, he is pretty much in the ball part on most items and issues. It would be a pretty good book for the novice and also the fellow who has been casting for a while. Lots of good stuff.

The Brainchild of that little book would be Joeb33050, I give him a big thumbs up.

I believe he is working hard on a second edition at the present, maybe he will chime in and fill in the blanks.

good luck

Dale53
08-18-2006, 12:32 AM
If you are a member of the Cast Bullet Association, go to the web site and link on to "Files" and you can read the new book. It is nearly finished and has a lot of input from members of the Cast Bullet Association.

Dale53

Bass Ackward
08-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Chargar,

Joe posts here from time to time as joeb33050. Some of the information in that book was contributed by discussions here.

Four Fingers of Death
08-18-2006, 06:51 AM
I joined as recently as part of a trade with a member here and have he book. About half way through, good reading agree with him about 99% so far. MIck.