PDA

View Full Version : Got My Recut Ranch Dog .44 Mould today

Newtire
08-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Out on the Coast of California and the long awaited mould showed up in US Mail Priority Shipped. Looks Good. Just got done toothbrushing it out after boiling in water and dish soap and rinsed it off. Looks Like I might cast up a few if Mrs. Newtire doesn't call for me to go pick her up.

steveb
08-12-2006, 05:52 PM
I got mine in today to. Look over at the Ranch Dog casting to small thread. Jeff got some casted up and his is dropping .430-.431 and I hope mines not dropping that small.

Johnch
08-12-2006, 11:13 PM
I just got my 2 new molds .
I had not been following the "Cast to small " thread , so didn't know Jeff had forwarded the addresses .

I had not even gotten a chance to try LEE's first try . ( to hot and ^$&*&%*$ much work) [smilie=b: [smilie=b:
Still sitting on the reloading bench .

So I was supryesed to see the Lee box today .

Johnch

fido
08-26-2006, 12:48 AM
I have been lurking and reading, joined to post that I am interested in purchasing one of the 6 cavity molds that was made undersize. I have a S+W 44 mag.
I can't find the origional thread but I think this one is related to it. Pleas PM me if anyone is interested in selling.
Thanks Stephen

Plainsman
08-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I have been lurking and reading, joined to post that I am interested in purchasing one of the 6 cavity molds that was made undersize. I have a S+W 44 mag.
I can't find the origional thread but I think this one is related to it. Pleas PM me if anyone is interested in selling.
Thanks Stephen

Message sent!