PDA

View Full Version : Don't overlook a great library......

qajaq59
06-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Try punching various things that you are curious about into the Search Function. You can find some interesting stuff in there. I did it for an hour today, just for laughs, and found some really interesting threads. It'd be a great way for newer guys to pick up a lot of info that they wouldn't think to ask about yet.

06-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I've spent a lot of time here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/archive/index.php/f-8.html
You'd be amazed at what's been discussed, and the information and knowledge is mind boggling. Seems the more I learn about casting, the more interesting the archives become. Many times, I will include the link when replying to a new member's initial thread.

Recently, I bought a brand new, never seen lead, but long discontinued Lyman mould and ran a search on it. Yep, there is was.

Two more reasons why Cast Boolits is tops.

waksupi
06-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Something else I discovered. If your search results here don't pull up what you want, do a Google search on it. Usually, it will bring you right back to CastBoolits!

Bret4207
06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
I've spent a lot of time here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/archive/index.php/f-8.html
You'd be amazed at what's been discussed, and the information and knowledge is mind boggling. Seems the more I learn about casting, the more interesting the archives become. Many times, I will include the link when replying to a new member's initial thread.

Recently, I bought a brand new, never seen lead, but long discontinued Lyman mould and ran a search on it. Yep, there is was.

Two more reasons why Cast Boolits is tops.

I was wondering where the really old stuff was! I didn't see a search feature. Too bad.

4570guy
06-15-2010, 08:01 AM
I spent about a year using the search function as a "lurker" several years ago before I joined the forum. This forum has been a great resource to me. I have directed a number of my friends here too.

ghh3rd
06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Seems the more I learn about casting, the more interesting the archives become.
Exactly!