PDA

View Full Version : kudos to RCBS

sergeant69
06-10-2010, 04:48 PM
i posted a few days about finding my old LAM11 sizer/luber. i called RCBS and told em i was missing a few parts and after telling em which parts started to give em my MC# and the guy said no charge. 3 days later they arrived in the mail. i give em hell (whoever they are) when they screw up so when they do good i say that too. so thanks RCBS. for a minute there when i called i thought i had missdialed and was talking to a DILLON rep!

RKJ
06-10-2010, 04:55 PM
I have to chime in here also. I got a set of .223 SB dies awhile back and while setting them up I broke the decapping pin, it was a stupid mistake and I told RCBS that but they sent me another and a couple of spares at no charge. I've also had great customer service from LEE and Hornady. I've gotten good CS from Dillon but at times I feel like they are talking down to me. Having said that they (Dillon) have always come through for me and helped me correct my problem every time.

Humbo
06-10-2010, 04:57 PM
I've had similar experiences with RCBS customer service several times. They sent me die parts, parts for the LAM sizer, and even every single part inside a Pro melt furnace, pot included. Always free of charge, and no questions asked. You can't beat that.

qajaq59
06-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I think most of the reloading equipment companies do pretty good by their customers. Better then average for other products anyway.

Humbo
06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
I think most of the reloading equipment companies do pretty good by their customers. Better then average for other products anyway.

That's true. It has for me always been a joy dealing with companies like RCBS, Dillon and Redding.

Three-Fifty-Seven
06-10-2010, 09:40 PM
I called a few days ago, looking to buy a top punch for an old mold that I had bought off ebay . . . she said "that is discontinued, can you please hold?" in two min she was back, and said "I found one out back, what is you name and address?" She didn't care that I never had one, nor that it was defective, or that I bought the mold used . . . got it yesterday!

I like my green machines!

Shiloh
06-10-2010, 10:10 PM
RCBS is the gold standard for customer service. They have sent stuff to me gratis. I have offered to pay, and I am happy to pay. They wouldn't even let me pay shipping

Shiloh

qajaq59
06-11-2010, 09:01 AM
That all shows you how smart they are. The best and cheapest advertising is word of mouth. So for a handfull of small things they build a company loyalty that they couldn't buy for a million bucks.

Echo
06-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Ditto. I eMailed them last weekend with a request for three parts for a LAM Lube/Sizer, offering to provide plastic # when billed, they e'd back that they were replacing on warantee, and I received them today. That is Service!

sergeant69
06-12-2010, 11:38 AM
only bad thing about em i've heard is that their presses are now made in china and are out of alignment a lot of times the C presses anyway. don't know whether this is true or not though.