PDA

View Full Version : SW Idaho Gunshow:

onceabull
08-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Sep.9&10..semiAnnual EE-DA-HOW Longrifles G.S. ,best till their spring show (NO, it's nothing comparable.to a BRGS,just the best Boise gets) Finally moved it away from the Chukar/Hun/Quail opener,So the Captain and I can/will be there on the sell side. Y'all come,if you have $ left,the Cabela's here will be into their 3rd week open..maybe something of interest left.... Onceabull :twisted:

obssd1958
08-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Onceabull,
I have been to both the EE-DA-HOW and the Lewis and Clark gun shows here, and the L & C always seems to be more expensive (stuff from the vendors is higher priced). Any idea why that is??

And where is your booth going to be - I'll be sure to stop by and chat!!

Don

onceabull
08-10-2006, 12:19 AM
obssd1958: IMO,buttressed by YEARS of observation: L&C has a higher % of gypsy sellers following their circuit around the NW.: we have only been on the sell side at the longrifles show,and missed last spring due to conflicts in the Captain's life.. There may be a difference in table rents,but since that's part of his job,I can't ducument that. We are "One-Table wonders'' and SANS jerky,blackguns,and camo gear regardless of origin.. He's got the lowend stuff,so I don't bring anything one is likely to find in the first 99 pawnbrokers visited. I'll watch for you... :drinks: :coffee: :mrgreen:

Gunload Master
08-10-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm in pocatello, about a 4 hour drive for me to get to boise. Would it be worth the trip?

onceabull
08-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Gl M: Wouldn't be for me,if in your place.. Save $ ,accumulate time,go to BRGS instead..:twisted: Onceabull :confused: