PDA

View Full Version : New to the site....

Mokwaw
07-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi all, looking for a Southern Illinois feller whose friends call him BOAR, have I found the right site...?????? :???:

Murphy
07-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Mokwaw,

Welcome to the board. Pull up a seat and tell us about yourself. I think you'll find the site to be the best on the web for casting boolits. A lot of great folks with a world of knowledge to be found here.

Murphy

P.S. I don't see any registered user under the name of BOAR.

Mokwaw
07-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Boar is a nickname for an old friend. Talked to him about 3 weeks ago and he told about this site, and that he came here often, don't know what his board name is. Anyway maybe he will see it. I've been a shooter abt 46 yrs now, used to cast my own bullets, but not so much anymore. Still have most of my equipment. Just got lazy and a started buying from other casters.

Frank46
07-25-2006, 03:34 AM
Mokwaw, welcome to the site. Bunch of great folks whose collective knowledge of the arcane art of casting boolets would cover many years. Now having said that and since Wills didn't get here before me, watch for those pesky sheep and darned cats. Stick around here long enough and you'll see what I mean. Frank

steveb
07-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Welcome to the site:)

Buckshot
07-27-2006, 01:14 AM
............Mokwaw, welcome to the board. Buying from OTHER casters :-) I'm surprised you could find any interested in selling them!

...............Buckshot