PDA

View Full Version : Joint Owned Boolit Moulds

AnthonyB
07-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Fellas. I share ownership of several moulds with others on the board. I'll be away from my melting pot for a year or so and have contacted everyone I can remember concerning our joint moulds. If I share ownership of a mould with you and you haven't gotten a PM or email today please let me know. Tony

waksupi
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Tony, I don't have any joint ownership with you. However, I do know, you are being deployed, although somewhat later than expected. Be safe, my friend. All my best wishes go with you, into harm's way. My neighbor's boy is also going over this next week, and I have nothing but the greatest respect, for all of you who serve. We all hope you can find opportunities, to keep in touch here, from time to time. If there is anything you need over there, let me know, and I will do my best to see it reaches you.

felix
07-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Ditto, Tony. ... felix

Bucks Owin
07-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Tony, you have my utmost respect and admiration.

Be safe, good huntin' and try to keep in touch....

Dennis

Buckshot
07-21-2006, 02:18 AM
...............Tony, now don't be acting like there are no internet connections over there! BTW, when you get back I can mail you that 4 cavity hollowpoint Lyman mould from hell I've had for the past 2 years or so! You remember that, right?

Watch your 6 dude! BTW, I'm getting tired of being a stinky ole Major. Can we fix that?

...............Buckshot

sundog
07-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Hooah, Tony.

One of the grandsons is on his way to AIT. He already knows his follow on assignment - yep, y'all guessed it....

My sister got back last Wednesday. She was there for a year. sundog

AnthonyB
07-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the thoughts fellas. I'll be at home until 6 August, so have a little time to get everything organized. I'll be driving a desk at the Embassy in the Green Zone, so my life will be good compared to the guys in line units.

Buckshot, I haven't forgotten the four-cavity HP, and keep waiting for you to tell me to send the 358429 and 358156 four-cavities so you can HP them too!
Tony

cherok9878
07-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Tony, hoping you have a safe encounter. Below is an excerpt from a speach made for a play by shakespear, of all people.

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother.

Return safely and well...............larry

357maximum
07-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Tony

Wars are not won with blood and bullets alone, it takes many forms of couragous effort to fight and win a war. My late Grandpa was a mechanic in Korea, and in a "Safe" zone, it did not stop him from bringing home a sovenier of shrapnel in his leg and backside. Be careful, and let me be redundant in saying.... You and all the brave men and women serving our country have the utmost respect from me. You are all HEROES to me..

Thank You

Michael

Cherokee
07-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Best to you Tony. You will be included in daily prayers.

AnthonyB
08-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Moulds are going to the PO today and will ship insured Priority Mail. One to Ft. Smith, and two to Boise. Do you guys in Boise know one another? Tony

versifier
08-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Tony,
Keep your head down and your ass covered! Shooters and loaders are scarce enough, but we casters are almost an endagered species. We can't afford to lose anybody! Send us an occasional report when you get a chance - lots of us have relatives and friends over there that are often in our thoughts. Good luck and come back in one piece!

44woody
08-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Anthony B I think every one on this board has the same feelings and that is for you to be safe while over there and come back to us in one pice and we are very proud of the men and women over there fighting for what is right 44Woody

C1PNR
08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Moulds are going to the PO today and will ship insured Priority Mail. One to Ft. Smith, and two to Boise. Do you guys in Boise know one another? Tony
We have met, but I think only once. It was at Shapel's Gun Shop in Boise last year. I was looking to buy a IER scope for a Scout mount project and Bill stopped by.

Not that long afterward Mark Shapel died (big C) and the shop closed forever, and with it an institution in Boise. John Taffin used to get a lot of his handguns from Mark.

Rod B
08-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Keep your head down, stay healthy & ThankYou for doing your bit for freedom.

Rod.:drinks:

onceabull
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Tony: Best wishes,and a big thank you. WE and me did for a fact meet at Shapels. I miss THAT PLACE.. Took a steenking peestol to another shop not long ago,to price out rebarreling. Declined their offer on price basis,given what Shapel's had charged me for the same smith's work a few months before closing. The smith's rejoinder:"Bill ,you need to understand that this place has running water inside"!! J.Taffin taught Jr.high Math to our daughters,and a damn fine job of it,too...This forum as added a new local member from a younger generation..(Obssd1958).. Hang on a while,and maybeso, we can host a "social event"for the Nevada/Kalif. group,and attract some of the good people .from Montana,and E.Washington...:drinks: Onceabull

Four Fingers of Death
08-03-2006, 07:01 PM
God speed Anthony.

Vegas Vince
08-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Tony, stay alert and keep your tail feathers down! May GOD be with you every moment of every day. Be safe and thanks

Dutch4122
08-05-2006, 04:04 PM
God Bless and Good Luck to you, Tony!

AnthonyB
08-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Fellas, thanks for all the kinds thoughts. They are much appreciated. I should be in-country and back on the board in a limited capacity by mid-month. Tony

StarMetal
08-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Tony, I expect to meet you when you see that relative in where was it, Greenville? So get your ass back in one piece pardner.

Joe