PDA

View Full Version : Paul Fitz Jones...where is he these days?

omgb
04-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Title says it all. The last post I have of his is from 2006. he was ailing with cancer. I wonder if he beat it?

Lloyd Smale
04-07-2010, 06:21 AM
I used to get an occasional email from him but havent heard from him in about a year. he was hanging around on this forum for a whlle http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum/index.php

FISH4BUGS
04-07-2010, 07:10 AM
......I get a notice from ebay that one of my "favorite sellers" has posted some stuff for sale. Last one was a month or so ago. I marked him as a favorite seller when I bought my 2 moulds from him.
I bought two of his SAECO moulds a few years back (beautifully made with rosewood handles I might add). Casts 45 230 gr RN like a house afire. He apparently made a special run of them in the 70's. He claims to have designed them. No reason to doubt his claim.
Don't know if he is still oK. He said on his ebay listings he was sick with cancer and was selling everything.

BarryinIN
04-07-2010, 09:19 AM
As Fish4bugs said, he shows up evilbay now and then. He was selling a lot of items on there about six months ago, and his listings made it sound like he was cleaning house in a big way.
I watched a lot of it, but think I only got one- an H&G #34 mould.