PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Spears- Lee Precision

swheeler
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN. I bought another C312/185/R figured it would be a good match to a Krag with a .3107 / 301 barrel, the old one I have cast a .3125-.302 nose before I lapped it out for a couple OS 30 I have. This new mold casts .3125 and .298NOSE? with my 17 bhn alloy, talk about ****tin' the bed. I really think they ought to take the "precision " out of their name, maybe Lee Hit Or Miss would be better. I hate waiting to recieve something and then turn around and send it back the next day- then wait again!

Buckshot
07-12-2006, 01:28 AM
...................So you sent it back? If you got one that means there's a bunch more out there in caster land.

...............Buckshot

swheeler
07-12-2006, 01:51 AM
NO, I cast a couple boolits, and used the OF technique, it now has a .302 nose. I just can't stand waiting! I'm sure you are right, that form cutter is probably wore out by now, after they used it to make a 100 or so molds!I don't like being put on hold either

Papa smurf
07-14-2006, 06:57 PM
If your sooo unhappy with Lee order a RCBS or SAEOC or LYMAN and when you have to send one of them back you will really cry. Been there done it. You get lemons in almost everything today.Thanks to Lee we can try a lot more boolets for a lot less money. A little wait sometimes does us all some good in this too too fast world today. Keep shooting and squeese the trigger SLOWLY.

Papa smurf
07-14-2006, 07:06 PM
If your sooo unhappy with Lee order a RCBS or SAEOC or LYMAN and when you have to send one of them back you will really cry. Been there done it. You get lemons in almost everything today.Thanks to Lee we can try a lot more boolets for a lot less money. A little wait sometimes does us all some good in this too too fast world today. Keep shooting and squeese the trigger SLOWLY.

swheeler
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
go toooo slow and the world will pass you bye, next thing you know and you will be pressing the submit button sooo slow it will post twice!

PatMarlin
07-14-2006, 08:24 PM
..................:mrgreen: