PDA

View Full Version : Direct the Greenhorn to some easy grazin!

Field of Bull
03-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Greenhorn here. Been navigating the site for a few days, and decided to register. Like the site a bunch, and never realized that there were so many hard headed so's and so's out there!

Went through the stickies page. Went through cast pics. I printed out as much as I could before it drove the wife nuts (Thats my full time job :grin:). I could use her bedroom for more storage...but she can't seem to take a hint. After thirty five years I guess I am stuck.

Been at casting for years, and think I know it all :wink:. I just don't know how to efficiently use this here come putter.

If any of ya'll have a special thread or other computer land place I should look, please let me know. I am not the best at using these darn things. As far as interests I like it all. I paper patch, swage, shoot military surplus, shoot some double rifles, some old Winchesters. In other words when I ain't chasin cows around with my horse, I am shooting or doing somthin doin with shooting. I think I found a home on the web.

Adios, Bull

bruce drake
03-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the casting ground zero for effective learning of the higher points of boolit fabrication!

Looking forward to future positive inputs from you as well.

Bruce

Greenhorn44
03-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Yes'sir. This here is a fine place to learn the laws of the land. Lil' polotickin found here as well.
Welcome!!:drinks:

Guesser
03-22-2010, 03:49 PM
I like it here and I sure do hope you will too, Welcome.

218bee
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome...hope you enjoy the site and I'm looking forward to hearing your input on the subjects your interested in. Lots of good info and you'll soon learn which guys offer some common sense advice. Where in the middle of nowhere are ye from

Stick_man
03-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Welcome Bull. There's plenty of us around that have been reloading for years and yet are green at castin'. This is a great place to be and offers an abundance of the best info on the 'net.

Happy Castin'!:cbpour:

giz189
03-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the site!

Field of Bull
03-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Maineboy
03-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Welcome from another guy in the Middle of Nowhere. I like it too!