PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for lar45

Catshooter
07-02-2006, 06:43 PM
If you go to his web site, it says closed due to health reasons. I had placed an order from him and was wondering why I hadn't heard back, now I know.

If anyone on the board knows him personally you might see if he needs help.

I sure wanted to try his lube out, I hope he's ok and comes back soon.

Cat

Hip's Ax
07-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Hopefully he's just got the flu or something, web site says orders are still being shipped but it might take a while. He posted the message on his site on 6/25 and he has posted on CB since then. In any event, I'll put in a good word.

swheeler
07-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Sure hate to hear that, hope everything is alright! Tried some of his bpc supreme lube in muzzleloader just a few days ago, good stuff Maynard! Best wishes Glenn to you and yours-get better. Scot

PatMarlin
07-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Doggonit!! Hope he's OK... :confused:

Get well Glen... :drinks:

44man
07-02-2006, 08:53 PM
That is a huge let down. I pray he is OK. I wondered why I didn't get a response to my E mail. If anyone finds out, please post it.

GP100man
07-02-2006, 10:50 PM
:( Talked with the Larsons they're feeling under the weather but everyone's thought's and prayers are welcomed, appreciated.

they are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!

god speed to you and your family.

GP100man

kodiak1
07-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Best to Lars45 Hope he is doing Okay Also.

lar45
07-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi all, thank you all for your concern. Leah and I are doing okay. Leah has had to have some extra tests lately(cat-scan at the oncologist showed some new lumps) they turned out to not be a problem at this time. Lots of road time and waiting rooms.... Problems with internet service provider down for days at a time. New internet now(DSL on the phone line 1.5M, runs at higher freq and doesn't mess with phone calls and I don't have to worry about it snowing on my dish)
Kids went to ?? site(now microsoft outlook locks up the computer when the reply button is clicked)(leah has been takeing the e-mail orders)
I had a bad back from the Navy, but we were rear ended(hard) in Jan 05 and things aren't getting better.(backs worse and now I have a neck problem also)(the guy wasn't even watching the road and now his lawyer is trying to say that it wasn't his fault)?? I can only be up for maybe 4 hours at a time, then take more pills and back to bed. :( so I don't have enough good hours to get it all done.
We put the note up on the web page to let people know what the delays were, and that orders would be shipped.
When things slow down I'll put auctions back up on E-bay.
Thanks for all your concern. I didn't mean to cause a comotion.
Thanks for your support and business. Leah says" don't write me off yet(second time) Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over" LOL

Murphy
07-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Lars,

Prayer's sent for both you and the wife. Hope you're feeling better soon. I have 2 back surgeries under my belt and can relate to your pain buddy.

Murphy

jballs918
07-03-2006, 12:50 AM
lars hopefully you wil feel a bit better, it is amuzing how we all have gotten to know a good chunk of poeple and how most of us do care about the welfare of other

357maximum
07-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Glen

Glad to hear you are still kicking, hope to see you post you are feeeling better and better real soon. Make sure you do not mix any of that makers mark in with them pills, it might get a lil interesting..

Michael

45nut
07-03-2006, 01:14 AM
As it was posted earlier,,we may not have met,,but we have known each other for a long time now and I am glad you posted to keep us updated. Keep the faith.

BruceB
07-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Glenn;

Take care of yourselves first, and business later.

After this thread began, I was very worried for you and yours. It's a considerable relief to hear from you, personally, that you're still chugging along.

Bruce

NVcurmudgeon
07-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Glenn, good to hear that you are still taking care of business under difficult circumstances. We will add our prayers for you and Leah to those of the list of other friends you haven't yet met. From one old swabbie to another, Bill and Fran

Bullshop
07-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Glenn,
Incase you missed it, you should have PM's from us, If they aren't there let me know and I will repost, we are still interested in buying what you had available, I understand things are bad now, and completely understand any delays, just wanted to make sure you knew about the PM's... We have been there many times over the years, with Dan's medical issues, I am so sorry you are going through this, and your wife too, I know she was doing well. If there is anything we can do for you, let us know. May God's love surround you and comfort you.

Tina - Bull Shop Mom

Ranch Dog
07-03-2006, 07:37 AM
May God's love surround you and comfort you.

Well said and our prayers for you and your family.

gregg
07-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Keep us updated. Lost my wife and sweetheart in 2001 Dec 23 to cancer.
I understand. Keep up the good fight.
Paryers sent.
Gregg

Bucks Owin
07-03-2006, 01:55 PM
I sure wanted to try his lube out, I hope he's ok and comes back soon.

Cat

You'll love his Carnuba Red lube Catshooter....

I'll be sending "good thoughts" your way Glenn!

Dennis

Dale53
07-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Glenn;
You and your wife are in our prayers...

Dale53

Crash_Corrigan
07-03-2006, 05:57 PM
You and yours are in my prayers daily. That Carnuba Red you sent I looking real good. It should shoot well in my 586 & BH. Dan

Bret4207
07-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Glen, best wishes and prayers to both of you. Like the man said, "Growing old ain't for sissies!".

Newtire
07-03-2006, 09:31 PM
You can say that again Bret. May the Great Spirit work it's magic on your wife and make her better Lars.