PDA

View Full Version : Nancy

Bigjohn
07-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Little Nancy was in her families garden filling in a hole when her neighbour peered over the fence.
Interested in what the youngster was doing, he asked, "What are you up to, Nancy?"

"My parakeet died," replied little Nancy tearfully without looking up, "and I've just buried him."

The neighbour chuckled and said condescendingly, "That's a really big hole for a parakeet, isn't it?"

Little Nancy patted down the last heap of earth, then replied, "That's because he's inside your b.....y cat."
[smilie=1:

John.

Four Fingers of Death
07-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Good one! Mick.

omgb
07-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Curious, the "b" word that you blanked out...... was that related to sanguine? If so, I find that interesting because in the states, that isn't considered a foul word at all. Now, we also have no trouble using the word "buggar" and in "These threads are all buggared up". Few if any in the US would object at all. language is an interesting thing isn't it.

felix
07-02-2006, 10:19 AM
I guess the only politically correct language is math. But then, you still don't know if the language is telling the truth about what it represents. A funny statement would be one that everyone knows as a joke of some sort, and that seldom occurs when using the math language. ... felix