PDA

View Full Version : Save that Bullplate!

crabo
03-14-2010, 05:23 PM
I just found the best way to save my bullplate sprueplate lube and to keep from spilling it. I've seen the wooden plates and the stuff that people glue stuff to the bottom of the bottle, but the easiest way for me is to just use the little bottle that NOE sends with his molds.

Most of us probably use q-tips for an applicator. Using his supplied bottle, you can apply 1-3 drops or whatever amount you want to the q-tip and not have to worry about getting the top back on or knocking over the bottle.

YMMV, but it works for me.

j20owner
03-14-2010, 05:24 PM
I agree. Since I got my first NOE mold I haven't even opened the bottle I got from Bullshop.

captaint
03-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Love my little NOE bottle. Maybe Bullshop with have to discuss this with Swede!! enjoy Mike

AnthonyB
03-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I wipe mine from the inside of the original bottle top; haven't yet played with the smaller NOE bottles. I am a memeber of the infamous SBF (Spilled Bullplate Forum).
Tony

crabo
03-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Maybe Bullshop with have to discuss this with Swede!! enjoy Mike

It is not good for business for Bullshop to package it that way. I said it so Bullshop Jr. doesn't have to.

Yance
03-14-2010, 09:07 PM
You know that roll of electrical tape you use once every three years? That little round bottomed wide mouth bottle fits perfectly in the core. And like Anthony B. said, you just mop a little off the inside of the lid with the Q Tip.