PDA

View Full Version : Can't get in to "Member's Articles"

Range Gypsy
03-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Ok maybe it is my lack of computer skills, but I can't access the article by Beagle on mould enlargement. I just get the message "can not access this page" when I click on it.
I have been looking around and some searches brought up folks discussing this I think I have the general idea. Just put high heat tape on mould blocks. But do I need to know anything else? I am trying to enlarge a 32 165 Lyman mould. One or two thou. should do it.

Thanks ~ Range Gypsy

03-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Range Gypsy,
Can't help with the "can not access this page" issue, but...

...to start, apply the tape to one mould block, add to the other block if the boolit isn't too fat enough. I've gone as far as adding two layers per block. I put the tape below and on the sides of the cavity.

For removal, soak with acetone.

Hope this helps.

MT Gianni
03-14-2010, 11:22 PM
http://www.castpics.net/
I assume you were here then opened "articles by Members" then "bullet diameter enlargement". Willjean has been out of town for a few days but a PM should be returned after the middle of this week if it still won't open.

Range Gypsy
03-15-2010, 09:16 AM
This morning it just worked. I got in and could read the articles. It must have been a problem on my end . Thanks guys Now off to the range to try my new bullets.......

~ Range Gypsy