PDA

View Full Version : Bozeman Gun Show

MT Gianni
03-13-2010, 10:39 PM
It was good with a lot of gun stuff and not much soap and jerky. I saw Mike Venturino with a new to him 6.5x55 Mauser and a big grin. I'll let him tell you about it. I picked up a 357 Blackhawk for $300. Someone had added custom grips and taken the bluing off of the strap for a two-tone look. I'll touch it up with cold blue first. Average condition but clean. I got a 9mm cylinder this winter and forgot I had traded of my old Bhk 357, this will give me one to have it fitted in.

Mike Venturino
03-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Darn good gun show for me! Two new guns and lots of good visiting! I'm going back tomorrow to look for a set of 6.5x55 dies.

MLV

waksupi
03-13-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm looking forward to the Kalispell show in a couple weeks. Best of the year. Tried to get tables, and I was too late. I don't know why they don't open a second building for the spring show. The last two that were here,weren't worth going to. Bozeman is a bit far for me to go and spend money I can ill afford!

clodhopper
03-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I was there Fri night and only saw one bullet mould. A 451 RB.
Went shooting today, and likely will darken the door at bozo gun show tomorrow.
I would rather buy a lathe than another firearm these days.

mike in co
03-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Darn good gun show for me! Two new guns and lots of good visiting! I'm going back tomorrow to look for a set of 6.5x55 dies.

MLV

its gonna be a low volume gun...buy a lee loader!

mike in co