PDA

View Full Version : Heated Seats

crabo
03-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I have always loved "Gas Guzzling Cars" for their comfort & safety. I took out a Cadillac Escalade for a test drive the other day just to drive that sucker before they become extinct.

The salesman sat in the front seat describing the car and all its wonderful options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

I stated the car must be a Republican car. He asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained that if it were a Democratic car, the seats would blow smoke up your butt year-round.

August
03-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Not always, apparently.

MT Gianni
03-13-2010, 02:28 AM
I was out on Flathead lake with a friend one April day when the snow hit. The heated seat in his truck felt pretty good on my back.

geargnasher
03-13-2010, 02:44 AM
[smilie=l:[smilie=l:

Reminds me of what I told one of my ex-service managers the day I quit: "I'm gonna get colon cancer from all the foul, stinking smoke you've blown up my butt".

Gear

Shiloh
03-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Ever had to travel in sub zero weather?? Heated seats are small but welcome convenience.

Shiloh

Recluse
03-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Ever had to travel in sub zero weather?? Heated seats are small but welcome convenience.

Shiloh

So those heated seats will keep you from freezing your (butt) off, literally?

Sorry, I HAD to say it.:twisted:

:coffee:

Lee
03-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Wife has one, swears by it. :bigsmyl2: But, that's one of the coldest pieces of a** I've ever had in my life. Still not sure if it's been worth it. (the wife, not the seats):bigsmyl2:

Ed Barrett
03-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Wife has one, swears by it. :bigsmyl2: But, that's one of the coldest pieces of a** I've ever had in my life. Still not sure if it's been worth it. (the wife, not the seats):bigsmyl2:

Hope your wife doesn't read this, there could be a shooting in your area!

Shiloh
03-13-2010, 06:14 PM

Be careful Lee. The walls have ears.

Shiloh

Recluse
03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Lee, you are a fearless man.

:coffee:

Lee
03-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Thank you. I've been told I'm pretty stupid, too..........:D

257 Shooter
03-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Heated seats are really nice. My current car is the first one I have had that has heated seats an I do not think I will have another that does not.

giz189
03-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Wife has one, swears by it. :bigsmyl2: But, that's one of the coldest pieces of a** I've ever had in my life. Still not sure if it's been worth it. (the wife, not the seats):bigsmyl2:Oops, did I say that outload?:?:

Tom W.
03-14-2010, 02:37 AM
Somehow I think Lee will soon be in deep stuff....

When My wife had her hip replaced, I bought a fancy ( to us, anyway) Mercury Mountaineer. It has heated front seats and while I haven't used them too many times, it was sure nice when I turned them on.....

pmeisel
03-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Don't really need em in Mississippi, but they were nice for Ohio winters. That and the block heater....