PDA

View Full Version : Lotsa new folks!

waksupi
06-28-2006, 10:53 PM
I see we reached the 1700 mark in membership today. The growth of the board in the past few months is astounding, and gratifying. I guess the word is out. Welcome aboard Rottweiler, #1700, and all the others I haven't had the time, to greet personally.

wills
06-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Y'all remember not to believe everything you read here about sheep.

9.3X62AL
06-28-2006, 11:22 PM
That's right--sheep can even fool a polygrapher.

Lee
06-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Slick Willie Klinton---"Sheep? I did not sleep with that sheep":-D
Lurkers, posters, listeners, talkers, welcome all. You will find a wealth of people with a wealth of information here.
And the sheep ain't so bad either:roll: ........................................Lee:)

keeper89
06-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Welcome aboard to all the new members--no wonder it's getting harder to scrounge up wild ww..............:roll:

Bigjohn
06-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Welcome to the board to all the new members, I hope there are no new members in my area as this could create a bit of competition for the VERY SCARSE resources of material. :kidding:

While we are on the subject of Sheep; What do you get if you cross a Sheep with a Kangaroo??:holysheep

:coffee: Anyone who is interested in the historic art of Casting Boolits is welcome to share my campfire anytime. It is only through the sharing of our knowledge that WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD! :twisted: [smilie=1: oops sorry wrong thought train; we will spread the message far and wide.

The answer to the previous question is; A wooly jumper! :drinks: :confused:

Please do not get scared off by our apparent insanity as you don't have to be mad to visit here but it can help. Is it time for my medication, Doctor? :-D

Best wishes and welcome again to all the new members. That's enough mucking around for today now back to the serious stuff.

John

Frank46
06-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Darn it, you fergot to warn him about those pesky cats as well. Frank

Rottweiler
07-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks waksupi, Like I said earlier, Nice place Y'all have here...

Frank, I think I know how to deal with cats, after all I AM A ROTTWEILER

Frank46
07-03-2006, 03:13 AM
Meow, meow, meowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!. Frank

bravokilo
07-03-2006, 05:43 AM
Those Rotties are all stone cold killers!!! You can tell by the look in there eyes!!

BK

http://photos.gunloads.com/images/bravokilo/bluto_640x480.jpg

Rottweiler
07-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Bravokilo, Is he one of yours? He looks like one of ours WAY back when I was a pup. His name was Arthur. Judging by the ears he's not amused by something.

Stone cold killers? None of my "kids" nor Dad's or Grandad's or further back than that have ever killed a cold stone. Rotties have been running around My family's homes for generations. The only thing I've ever seen one kill is his (or her) supper dish. My latest, Rocky, might lick or nuzzle someone to death it they were noisy to wake him up.

BTW his best buddy is a cat named Velcro

bravokilo
07-03-2006, 07:55 PM
No, he ain't mine. Belongs to a friend of mine. I think he's just a little nervous about getting his picture taken. He gets a similar look when you won't let him climb on your lap!! He gets a real sad look when you tell him it's because he's too stinky!! When you're on opposite sides of the fence they look pretty fierce, but when your on the same side you have to be careful you don't get knocked down and slobbered on!!! His dad's favorite trick is to run between your legs. You have to have a really long inseam to stay upright when he does that!! I haven't been caught.....YET!!

Oh, and the silly looking Boxer on the left belongs to my brother.

BK

steveb
07-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the forum guys. Great place for TONS of info about cast boolits. I've learned alot in the last few months since casting my own and being a member here!:drinks:

Frank46
07-04-2006, 02:42 AM
What's he weigh??. That would be my problem trying to get outta the chair with all that weight in my lap. Come to think on it wouldn't have much of a lap after he sat on it. Frank

Buckshot
07-05-2006, 02:15 AM
..............One of my best freinds had a Rottweiler. His registered name was Fritz Baron Von Panzer. Naturally everyone called him Fritz. They bred Welsh Corgies and many was the time poor old Fritz would be lying down with numerous Corgie puppies tormenting him till he finally had to get up and move someplace else.

He was very friendly to me and my wife and daughter, but my friend Ray and his wife were always around too. I went to their house one day and Ray's pickup was there so I knocked on the door several times. Since I got no answer I went around to the side gate which was chain link.

There sat Fritz. Not a muscle moving. Not an ear twitch. No responce at all. Just staring at me with no outward sign of hostility, which I suppose WAS by it's total lack of recognition. I hollered for Ray a couple times and Fritz didn't move one iota at my yelling.

If you thought I was going into that back yard, my mama didn't raise any fool :-)

................Buckshot