PDA

View Full Version : New 'Affordable' Borescope on the Market

John Boy
03-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Since your purchase of a 45 caliber borescope from Richard Trenk, Clearview Engineering, Florida, he has designed a borescope for the .22 caliber guns. It has a more complex optical system which allows the user to focus the borescope on some fine printing before using it in a barrel Of course it can be used in all caliber barrels.

Also, Mr Trenk a good friend and associate of mine for many years sold his product "Affordable Borescope" to my firm, JAL ASSOCIATES, INC in October 2009. We are proud to continue to market his well designed borescopes without any changes in the manufacturing details.

Price for the .22 caliber borescope is $40.00 each plus S&H
Thank you,
JAL ASSOCIATES, INC., 906A Noe St., San Francisco, CA 94114 phone 415 641 5800
Jalutzow@aol.com

oldhickory
03-08-2010, 05:58 AM
Can we have a few pictures?

abunaitoo
03-12-2010, 07:02 PM
How about a web site?????
Sounds like a great deal.

garandsrus
03-13-2010, 12:37 AM
I found a .45 caliber version and it's on sale... http://www.the45-70book.com/Affordable-Borescope

Here's the blurb from the web site:
The affordable Borescope, by Clearview Engineering, is available from Wolf's Western Traders was $40.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling, now only 22.95 plus $3.00 S&H. International orders will be charged actual postage. It fits .45 caliber and larger barrels, with a magnification of 2.5X. It has a clear field of view of 0.5" to 12.5", from the end of the tube. The securely mounted lenses in the brass tube will withstand rough handling and vibration, while providing the user with a clear, extremely sharp view of the interior surface of the barrel and chamber.

With this Borescope, the shooter can examine his barrel to check for fouling and other problems that sabotage accuracy. It will slide into any rifle, pistol or shotgun barrel having a bore diameter larger than .450". Engineers, mechanics, and other professions that have need to examine the inside of tubes and holes can use this Borescope for a clear, magnified view.

John

Lee
04-10-2010, 03:25 PM
.45 cal version reduced to $20 plus $3 S&H now................Lee:D