PDA

View Full Version : Midway Customer Service.

03-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Man, I've been blessed with outstanding customer service from another company.

Part of a recent order was a Lee 452-230-TC, two-cavity mould. It arrived yesterday afternoon, and last evening, after cleaning it but brfore doing the usual Leementing, I cast up a batch of 50 test boolits. One cavity dropped a .4505" boolit and the other dropped at .454".

Last night, I sent an e-mail to Midway, explaining the problem. This morning, a gentleman named James sent two replies. The first expressing his disappointment over the mould's defect, explaining that a new mould was on its way, and that there is no need, at this time, for me to return the defective one. The second e-mail gave the replacement's invoice information.

Midway's prices are not always the lowest, however, with this kind of customer service the matter of a few dollars quickly becomes a moot point. They will continue to get my business.

Trey45
03-06-2010, 05:07 PM
I would rather deal with midway and their slightly higher shipping, and get their stellar customer service, than deal with any ther seller.

257 Shooter
03-06-2010, 05:10 PM
462 Thanks! We always hear complaints about bad service. It is great to hear about good service. enjoy your new mould.