PDA

View Full Version : a treasure chest of goodies

Sonoma2k2
03-05-2010, 01:46 AM
I was at my aunts today helping out some and my uncle was a big duck hunter and such...well all them hundreds of pounds of lead weights are waiting on me!! we opened 1 of the chest that he had for storage also .......tons of 38 ammo. loaded with hps and some once fired stuff still in orig boxes. lots of shotgun rounds 12,20 and 410. low and behold i seen what was a taurus box, I checked for a gun of course being she is in her 70's widowed and never gonna use any of this. BAM smack dab in the box was a beautiful 5 shot 38spl.

I am willing to bet the gun has never been fired. My uncle passed in 96 i believe and hadnt touched guns for years. I already got 3 shotshell reloaders and oodles of powders,charge bars and it goes on and on. there are about 10 empty ammo boxes there to and another chest. its hard to tell whats gonna be in the others. I find myself very lucky due to the fact that her boys arent allowed to have guns "due to their wives" and plus i live a block away! not sure on the lead weight but i cant budge the box. daddy scores!!:bigsmyl2:

03-05-2010, 01:49 AM
very nice!, however i worry does your auntie have a way to defend her self might be good to leave the 5 shot with her and teach her how to use it....

poor guys not being allowed guns, thats a deal breaker for me.

EMC45
03-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Nice score!

Sonoma2k2
03-05-2010, 08:41 AM
she is well taken care of my friend. believe me the govt could use her as an interogator "sp". she still travels cross country puling her huge camper, and keeps on keeping on. Yeah its sad the men cant have their childhood guns cause of their wives. 2 are military brass and 1 is extremely educated but has a son who is lacking in judgement these days "almost 15yrs old"

Mumblypeg
03-05-2010, 08:50 AM
I was at my aunts today helping out some and my uncle was a big duck hunter and such...well all them hundreds of pounds of lead weights are waiting on me!! we opened 1 of the chest that he had for storage also .......tons of 38 ammo. loaded with hps and some once fired stuff still in orig boxes. lots of shotgun rounds 12,20 and 410. low and behold i seen what was a taurus box, I checked for a gun of course being she is in her 70's widowed and never gonna use any of this. BAM smack dab in the box was a beautiful 5 shot 38spl.

I am willing to bet the gun has never been fired. My uncle passed in 96 i believe and hadnt touched guns for years. I already got 3 shotshell reloaders and oodles of powders,charge bars and it goes on and on. there are about 10 empty ammo boxes there to and another chest. its hard to tell whats gonna be in the others. I find myself very lucky due to the fact that her boys arent allowed to have guns "due to their wives" and plus i live a block away! not sure on the lead weight but i cant budge the box. daddy scores!!:bigsmyl2:

Poor wimps! I refuse to live in a world without guns... nor with a woman who doesn't at least tolerate them.
Do the stuff good, use it. Don't let it just go to waist.