PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Welcome

twotrees
06-22-2006, 07:06 AM
TwoTrees Here,

Being my first post, I'd like to thank Cast Boolits for the birthday welcome.

A bit about me: Been casting and blastin these things since rhe 60's and still do.
I cast for a lot of diffrent guns both pistol and rifle. I have built guns (Dropped my FFL) long ago, now just work on mine.

A friend refered me here and I have been lurking for some time.

My wife (RedFoxy) and I own several outdoor related pages and we visit and shoot with friend from all over the world. (Bullshooters.org)

I'm originaly from Pa, but saw the light 21 years ago and now live in Ga.

Been posting on the internet before it was an internet (remember Bullitin boards?)
I hunt in South Ga ( 17 miles south of Ft Benning) for deer hogs and Varmints.

I post at GoGoVarmintGo site and have attended their shoots too.

Just got into Black Powder Cartrage Rifle shooting and think I'm going to like it. Got lucky down at a Texas shoot and hit the Creedmore Buff (1000 meters) 2 outa 3 shots. (Missed first shot , forgot to return the rear sight stick back up right after elevation adjustment)

Again Thanks For the wishes, see Y'All around here a bit more when my visitors from Scotland head home in a week or so. ( They are having a ball shooting all my hard casting down range)

TwoTrees

Four Fingers of Death
06-22-2006, 08:29 AM
G'day, welcome aboard, I'm a BPCR lurker as well, I'll have to get it percolating. Mick.

twotrees
06-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Mick,

Wife is an Auzzie too !!! She's a RAF Brat but lived mostly in Ipswich QL.

She was an IPSC shooter there, but I have her shooting deer, hogs and Varmints here. We'll talk at Y'All Later.

TwoTrees

Bucks Owin
06-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Howdy amigo!

Glad you're here, it's a great forum!

Dennis

BTW, are you the feller that emailed me from the Ruger forum? If so, guess you found us! :D

PatMarlin
06-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Welcome to cast boolit Heaven twotrees.. :drinks:

I think I've seen some of your posts over at the church.

Four Fingers of Death
06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Good work two trees, when I first started going out with my lady, I bought her a 22Rossi pump rifle. I wanted to sort that out real early. She loved it and also has a 22browning Mediallist pistol. She is not interested in hunting herself, but will drive the 4wd and swing the spotlight with the best of them. Your gonna like it here. Mick.

Vegas Vince
06-22-2006, 11:40 PM
twotrees Welcome to cast boolit. :drinks:

Vegas Vince

bobbalee
06-23-2006, 01:23 AM
Welcome twotrees, look forward to learning from your years of knowledge. Bob

Bigjohn
06-26-2006, 01:40 AM
G'day again from another downunder member, I was born in Queensland sometime after the last world disagreement at a place called Barcaldine. From what I recall of that country it was beautiful one day and beautiful the next.[smilie=1:

It sounds like you have a vast resource (experience) of information on the art of the cast boolit. Sometimes as my memory starts to fade I try to recall the last 'J' bullet I fired. That was umm back when someone was a boy.:coffee: :confused:

Anyway, welcome again and hope to see you posting here often. :drinks:

John.:castmine:

Blackwater
07-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Two Trees! Glad ta' see ya' heah yew ol' rascal! Dang good place - good folks, good advice, an' a few even shoot real good too!

Boys, watch ol' Two Trees. Th' boy ain't right, I'm tellin' ya', but .... well, his wife's even worse! HAWWWWW!

Uncle Grinch
07-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Two Trees,

Welcome to our forum and welcome to GEORGIA. I'm just an hour or so south of you, near Macon. If you're ever in my area, let me know and I'll get you a guest pass to our gun club. We can bust some caps together!

Mike
( www.marionroad.com (http://www.marionroad.com) ).

PatMarlin
07-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Next we'll be havin' Wheel Chair "Weatherby Bandit" over here Dennis.. :mrgreen:

Bucks Owin
07-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Next we'll be havin' Wheel Chair "Weatherby Bandit" over here Dennis.. :mrgreen:

Who? :???:

"Shingletown Shootist" :D

PatMarlin
07-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Oops,

I was refering to "Black Water" Dennis, Dennis. THis is getting confusing, confusing.. :mrgreen:

Hey Shingletown Dennis... I'm about done with your reamer you so graciously loaned me. I still need to ream half of that brass yet. I've been slow on the throttle.. :drinks: