PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for fallen comrades

sundog
06-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm in a blue funk today fellers. These two soldiers who just got whacked in Iraq, well it's all wrong. Those murdering ******** need to be dealt with. Harshly. Immediately. Violently. It's time to take the gloves off. Whoever these 'insurgents' are, they have no soul, they blaspheme their own religion. Killing them is not like killing a human. They are not. Animals are better.

Don't get me wrong. This is not a political statement. We've helped the Iraqi people. Alot. The job is not yet done. I can't tell you how proud I am of the job our folks have done. This last incident was uncalled for as were the ones before it. My time was up in '94 when I retired, this isn't my war only in that I can't go. The lowly ******** MURDERED two more of my brothers. KIA I understand, taking prisonors I understand, but this don't wash.

Sorry guys, I just had to vent. sundog

redneckdan
06-20-2006, 03:47 PM
+1, I completely aagree.

Dale53
06-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I agree completely. There is nothing I can add to your comments - you spoke WELL.

Dale53

StarMetal
06-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Corky,

I agree too. I'm fed up and tired of what is done to our boys and those helping us too. But as for us, what do you expect? I mean afterall the liberals and Democrats want us to get rid of the prisoners in Gitmo, or they complain how we treat the prisoners. You'll never see the day where are forces are as brutal to the terrorists, which we so rightfully deserve to be. I was appauled, greatly upset, to hear what happen to those two soldiers. I honestly feel when we capture some of them in a shootout we should just run them through a Sears chipper shredder, feet first, that is towed behind all humvees.

Joe

keeper89
06-20-2006, 05:42 PM
My vote would be for feeding the f@@@ers to the pigs...........

Swagerman
06-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Total devistation is about all they understand to make them quit killing ruthlessly in their murdering inspired idea of a god.

Soon enough it will come to a head, just as soon as they start slinging them nukes...and that goes for the NKs as well.

How can you forgive a cretin that likes to behead a human being. Damn them hateful bas---ds to hell for their inhumane treatment of prisoners.

May God be giving inspiration to our warriors fighting those dung artist, to put them all underground on a fast trip to the infernal regions.

Jim

felix
06-20-2006, 06:18 PM
It has nothing to do with Liberals, Democrats, or any politics for that matter. ... felix

dragonrider
06-20-2006, 06:24 PM
No argument here.

Scrounger
06-20-2006, 06:45 PM
I would be down for dropping Neutron bombs on all of North Africa. And then we take the oil. Name me one or even a group of countries that could stop us. Other countries or either with us all the way, or they get nothing from us.

Bullshop
06-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Fellas I dont have TV or radio and this site is my link to happenings in the world. Could somone fill me in on what yall are talking about?
BIC/BS

trooperdan
06-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Bullshop, There were two young PFC's from the 101st Air Assualt captured in Iraq on Friday; their bodies were found yesterday, apparently severely tortured and beheaded. A third soldier was killed in the initial capture.

kenjuudo
06-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Fellas I dont have TV or radio and this site is my link to happenings in the world. Could somone fill me in on what yall are talking about?
BIC/BS

Dan,
Isn"t it difficult educating the kids on political issues without the benifit of a discution of daily topics? How will they know which politician most favors to their beliefs? How do you keep them abreast of current proposed legislation and world events and how it may affect them?

This is not meant as a flame, I just can't remember a day when my kids where growing up we didn't discuss the day's topics and our opinions on them. From what was going on in school to the daily news.

jim

StarMetal
06-20-2006, 09:04 PM
From what I heard they were brutally tortured, beheaded and the news said that they found their body PARTS...to me that means dismembering too.

Felix,

It does too have to do with liberals, extreme left, and Democrats...I just finished watching the news and the discussion was what to do about American groups or people that in a way help the enemy,in this case the terrorists. They said prominant people like Jimmy Carter, Howard Dean, etc , by bashing the govt and America in a way help the terrorist. It was said that the terrorists are very savy and watch all our news stations and websites and it's a pep rally for them to hear the people I mentioned bashing the govt, the Bush administration, and America. They see that we aren't unified and banding together. It's a proven and known fact, and also told to us bye Vietman now by our once former enemy there, that the war protestors and activists help them defeat us and they used that to their advantage. One case everyone knows about is Jane Fonda going over there. Do you think that helped this country. Most all the news medias, including the BBC, and other organizations like the ACCLU and the International Red Cross are helping the enemy in this respect.

Corky

You said something dead on brother and I applaud you. That was you said it's time for the U.S. to take the gloves off. Why do I say this? Well I just saw retired Col Haig on Fox news and it said the same exact words... the same words...time to take the gloves off...and boy it is. It was said by someone else that it's time we impose a curfew over there in Iraq and anyone is shot to killl if caught after the curfew. Shoot first answer questions later. If we don't it's going to end up like Vietnam over 58,000 killed.

The minuteman society is erection giant billboard poster that has three military rifled stuck in the grave mound with helmets on their buttstocks and the slogan: No Senator...They didn't die for amnesty. This is directed at Senator John McCain.

So it is the liberals, the extreme left, the Democrats, and alot of Republicans hurting this country......also teaching and brain washing our children in public schools and colleges.

Joe

felix
06-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Joe, I hear you loud and clear. My only answer to that is what you read and hear is intentional for you to absorb. As the second ammendment is being compromised, so is the first, and for the same reasons. And, that, my friend, is also intentional. You need to decipher the real truth for yourself, just like shooting your OWN ammo. ... felix

StarMetal
06-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Felix,

Yeah, like the crap the Dixie Chicks put out is intentional. They really believe what they say. Like how Chuckie Shumer and Ted Kennedy to name just two Senators, do everything in their power to bash the President, because they are bitter they lost. How the news medias twist everything being against the Republicans, how Dan Rather lied about the papers about Bush's reserve days. I don't think so Felix, I see through the crap they are feeding us.

We both were adults during the Vietnam war. One of the biggest faults with that war was that it was on television every freaking damn night because the new media was in Vietnam every damn day. BIG mistake. When we had the first Desert Storm they tried to change that, but now they are back to it again in Iraq.

Joe

felix
06-20-2006, 11:46 PM
You are missing my point, Joe. It is that which is NOT being displayed is the important stuff. The stuff you hear and see is intentional FLACK. ... felix

Vegas Vince
06-21-2006, 12:43 AM
I agree with all that has been said!! I can"t say much more. I get to worked up and then I can't sleep.

I see Rather retired after 40 years, it was just 35 years to late.

Vince

Jetwrench
06-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Read the origonal post eariler today.Didnt know how to put my feelings to words, to really get my point across. Upon further reflection I think, FORGET the gloves and go straight to Gen. Black Jack Pershing's feild manual for terrorist. Damn them all to HELL in their on faith. THAT my friends WILL end it. Sorry for the language, just my real feelings. Jetwrench

Frank46
06-22-2006, 03:43 AM
Jetwrench, they had what was called "free fire zones" in vietnam. Anything was fair game. Maybe its time to resurect them. Frank

StarMetal
06-22-2006, 07:11 AM
Frank46

You got that right except we need that free fire zone IN the U.S....at such places like D.C., Hollywood, the news media, newspapers, etc..

:Fire::Fire::Fire:

Joe