PDA

View Full Version : Source for data on obsolete/disc SAECO moulds

JBMauser
04-30-2005, 04:52 PM
I have a pretty good reference for most old Lyman moulds as I have bought manuals back to the 50's but I would like to find a source to id older SAECO designs. I know there is a place on the Net for G&H I found it once, I could find it again. Any listings in old Handloaders digests or shooters bible etc. Short of finding old catalogues, I don't have a clue. they all list Lyman but few others. JB

C1PNR
05-03-2005, 02:18 PM
You ever find a reference for the older Saeco moulds? I see a #385 on ebay and am curious.

Scrounger
05-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Read my junkpile list today. I have a 4 cavity #385 with handles and no idea what it's worth. Also have an Ideal #360271 that I don't know anything about. And a Williams Foolproof that purports to be for the Model 70 Winchester, but it mounts on the right side of the action like a Mauser. I have no idea about that one either...

C1PNR
05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
You know, I'll bet it was in your list I saw that mentioned and not on Ebay. I presume it's for 38 caliber somethings, but it's not in the current Redding/Saeco factory listing, which is the only one I can find. I have no idea what it's worth.

I really would like to find a reference for the old, no longer listed Saeco moulds.