PDA

View Full Version : Its June. Any postal shoots coming up?

Four Fingers of Death
06-18-2006, 07:37 AM
I missed the previous shoots, just discovered this page.

Anything in the wind? Mick.

waksupi
06-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi Mick. Ranch Dog has a lever gun match underway, you might check out. I'm not sure when it ends.
If you want to run one yourself, feel free. You could have people send actual targets, email the targets, or just trust thier word. I don't think I will be running any matches this coming winter. The bribes were woefully small!

Bucks Owin
06-23-2006, 01:07 PM
I missed the previous shoots, just discovered this page.

Anything in the wind? Mick.

Got any wheelguns? You and I could send groups back and forth. One of us is bound to come in at least 2nd! [smilie=1:

Dennis :D

Ranch Dog
06-24-2006, 08:44 AM
I would love to see the support from you levergun nuts on this forum for the Ranch Dog Postal Match.

Here is a link to a page with all the links for the match...

Ranch Dog's Postal Match IV (http://www.shootersforum.com/showthread.htm?p=210592#post210592)

I started this match four years ago as something to help get fellows out shooting before hunting season. It it growing into something that is pretty neat with support from Marlin and Sims Vibration Labs. Others are interested in supporting the match but I would like to see more participation before I accept their sponsorship. Please check out the links and shoot!

Four Fingers of Death
06-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Sorry I have been so slack in answering Bucks, we'll have to work something out.