PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Tire Center.....

dk17hmr
06-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Gotta laugh at this one, I went up town to Walmart and Homedepot to get materials for a model house we have to build in one of my Architecture class, its a super Walmart so they have the tire service, being there I inquired about WW they said they send them to some company for recycling, I asked if I could take them off there hands and I would inturn recycle them...of course they said no and I left laughing...their reasoning company policy said they can destribute them out.

For the record that is 5 tire shops and 1 Walmart that have turned me down on my great lead quest!

Someday I will hit it big..lol

DK

keeper89
06-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Keep on plugging away.......sooner or later you WILL jackpot out! There's nothing like the feeling of loading (and then unloading) 7 to 10 full 5 gallon pails of wild ww's......but if you bring them by my house, I will happily offload them for FREE!:twisted:

imashooter2
06-06-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm not finding any WW either, but did recently score 5 buckets of indoor range scrap. Looks like it could be a steady supply, unfortunately they are an hour and a half up a toll road so I won't get there often. If you have a local indoor range, asking is free...