PDA

View Full Version : Gas Checks

06-05-2006, 04:45 PM
I Will Be Using Hornandy Gc On My 38 Cal Bullets . I Only Have A Star Sizer. They Say It Wouks Good Just Put The Gc On By Hand Then Run Nose First As Normal. Does Any One Do This? What Is Yout Thoughts? Thanks

bobthenailer
06-06-2006, 07:32 AM
i have lubed probely put gas checks on 15,000 bullets with the star most will size nose first , drop bullet in sizer die and usually the base of the bullet is at a level that is at the flaired part of the sizer die, put on the gas check and size. i anniell my gas checks it seemes to work better.

06-06-2006, 10:55 AM
i have lubed probely put gas checks on 15,000 bullets with the star most will size nose first , drop bullet in sizer die and usually the base of the bullet is at a level that is at the flaired part of the sizer die, put on the gas check and size. i anniell my gas checks it seemes to work better.

THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. MAGMA SAID IT WORKED THAT WAY JUST WANDED TO SEE IS SOME ONE ELSE USED A STAR SIZER. FOR REG BULLETS I FAVE THERE HEATER, AND AUTO BULLET FEEDER. YOU CAN LUBE A LOTS AF BULLETS THIS WAY. FOR THID GC BULLET I WILL BE FEEDING THEM ONE AT A TIME. THANKS