PDA

View Full Version : LEE did me good

AZPaul
01-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I have not the new sizer yet but I sent my old .401 LEE sizer back to LEE because it was sizing to .400 and .399. I thought they where just going to ream it out but they just sent me a new.
Lets hope this ones better.http:
[smilie=w:

01-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Way to go, Lee.

I've had to do a bit of e-mail communication with them, of late, and their response time is very impressive.

ghh3rd
01-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Had a problem affixing gas checks to one of their boolits and they sent me a partially drilled out sizing die so I could push them on easier before running them through the sizer to seat them. Not a perfect solution, but free - all I did was send an EMail telling them I had a problem, a few days later the no charge package arrived in the mail.

JIMinPHX
01-17-2010, 01:52 AM
They've always done right by me.

cricco
01-17-2010, 05:39 AM
I called them and requested a new sprue handle about 2 weeks ago. I called again 4 days ago, and was told a second one would be sent. I still have not received a sprue handle.

XWrench3
01-17-2010, 08:46 AM
i have has very good responses from lee as well, with one exception. and realisticly, that may just be the way i am using their product. on their case length trimmers, when i screw the threaded rod all the way until it contacts the cutter (which seems logical to me, so the cases all come out the same length), it trims the cases way, way to short. so i sent the whole mess back to them, because i wasnt sure if there was a problem with the rods, the cutter, or me. they said everything was within spec, so i can only assume that i am at fault. to make a long story short, i went and bought a forster case trimmer. that, i can opperate and understand, and my cases all come out the propper (and same) length, instead of ????