PDA

View Full Version : Good News and Bad News

45 2.1
06-02-2006, 07:24 AM
The Bad News first: My home computers hard drive died last night just as I was finishing about three boolit drawings to send off. You guys who have recently sent me PMs about that know who you are. Now the Good News: the backup drawings are on my work computer last saved a day and a half ago. I only lost the three drawings, which I have to do over again. Give me another week to get them to you as I don't have much free time right now at work.

Catshooter
06-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Ya know, I was just thinking about calling you to see what was up since I got no reply to my last PM.

Another week won't hurt a thing. You'll be emailing it, right? I'll Pm you my email address.

Cat

45 2.1
06-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Ya know, I was just thinking about calling you to see what was up since I got no reply to my last PM.

Another week won't hurt a thing. You'll be emailing it, right? I'll Pm you my email address.

Cat

Yes and I got it.

Ranch Dog
06-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Sorry about the loss... what a hassle these machines can be. I received your USPS envelope and contents. In the next couple of days I will get you the info (spreadsheets) you requested. My latest interest is a TLC225-40-RF "Bee". There is not a commerical bullet available, JSP or CB, that will stabilize out of my Marlin 94CL so I'm going to make my own.

45 2.1
06-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Sorry about the loss... what a hassle these machines can be. I received your USPS envelope and contents. In the next couple of days I will get you the info (spreadsheets) you requested. My latest interest is a TLC225-40-RF "Bee". There is not a commerical bullet available, JSP or CB, that will stabilize out of my Marlin 94CL so I'm going to make my own.

Michael-
Slug that Bees throat. It might be large. Some of the 22 CBs don't cast large enough. You might want it to cast at least 0.226". I'm going to see a guy Monday to see if he can retrieve my data, put in a new HD and up my capacity. Hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodydoc447
06-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Ranch Dog,

Please let us all know about the 40 grainer 22. I am starting a .22 Hornet project and a 40 grainer might just be what I need. I have a 55 grain Bator mould from MidSouth and a 225415. Perhaps this would be another group buy?

Thanks,
Doc