PDA

View Full Version : Just checking myself out

gray wolf
01-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey I just wanted to check out my aviater--Took a picture of my houst aint much buts ist's home.

lathesmith
01-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Yep, looks like it's still there!

cajun shooter
01-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I always say that if someone says something about my home; that door knob works both ways and they didn't come to see me anyway.

gray wolf
01-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I agree, and Hey I never have to far to go to chase the wife,HA,HA,[smilie=l:
I used to have a small fly tying Bussiness not much but made a buck here and there. Can't do it anymore with the food stamps--anyway some people that had big bucks used to come and see me cause I was on the cover of some fly tying Magazines You know--fame and no fortune--. Anyway no one ever made us feel like we were less than them--I always worried about that for the wife and all.
But yea we are ok and we like not being to close to the city.

It's my castle right. Ifin you don't like it :takinWiz: on em----[smilie=l:

trooperdan
01-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Where is that place? Kinda looks like it might be somewhere there is often a lot of snow! Looks like a palace to me!

madcaster
01-15-2010, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=trooperdan;779715[ Looks like a palace to me![/QUOTE]

I AGREE!Home is where the heart is!

gray wolf
01-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Snow ??
Well I gotta tell Ya Pilgram We got snow close to bout 6 months out the year.
Boy I loved it as a youngin now it's like Ok you leave me alone and I will leave you alone.
But it don't work thata way. We been in that little camp goin on 8 years now,
Got a bedroom / Pantry shared reloadin room / kitchen eating and kinda tv area all in one and a bathroom. No TV just watch movies and the wife does her play station 2 huntin game.
No table to eat at, we sit on the Fu Ton or in a chair with the plate on your lap.
Hey Ashly our 2 year old Malamute thinks it's a blast. Oh we live in Weastern Maine
Wife can't work so we get it all done on my SS & food stamps. Does it work ?--Well we make it work. A-lot has to do with havin a good woman a help mate.
But you know we are blessed and out needs are met. I do believe the Lord provides.
Has so far. Sometimes I pray for some primers or a new mold and he sends a small bull Moose
As he did this X-mas eve--Hey I gotta say Lord you no best. That was right after I gave my friend $25.00 bucks to help him out. He had nothing and I had fifty.
Just in case anybody wonders this ain't no feel bad for myself kinda thing here. We hold our heads up and are happy for every day above ground. I guess I just got wrightin how it is at the little place we call home.
I needed some bullets for my wifes 32 auto and they showed up. My friend that comes to visit just brought us some Deer meet last night and some shrimp for the wife along with About 5 pounds of Bear fat that we will render down for the smoke pole lube.
You know I feel so good I am going to go into the pay it foword place and offer some of my 45 ACP bullets to someone who may need them.
I see lots of time threads about --Hey what do you look like ? --
whare do you live ?--- What do you do ? So I just got a little carried away.
I Guess this don't belong in the cast bullet forum--but I did mention 45 ACP bullets, Ha,Ha,
Ain't even goin to use spell check. ( what a reble )

EDK
01-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey I just wanted to check out my aviater--Took a picture of my houst aint much buts ist's home.

Looks good to me. No neighbors too close either.

I've lived outside of town for the last 39 years except for an apartment in town for a year...and I was at the farm checking the horses and cows twice a day. The wife wants to move to town...her son has a house he re-habbed, but the natives look like gang bangers. Tough for an old guy to adjust!

I like a small house in the country, especially on a couple of acres with a place to shoot and a shed to cast boolits and reload in. Come to think of it, it's what I go now.

You're looking pretty good there Pal.

:Fire::cbpour::redneck:

XWrench3
01-17-2010, 08:52 AM
i cant tell you how many times i have thought about a small simple little place out in the woods. just live a simple life, instead of all this **** that scociety says we aught to have. no cable tv, no stinking telephones (which i hate with a passion), and no neighbors whining because they dont like what you are doing. i would need a little more room than you, but not much. i would have real trouble with the wife and kids though.