PDA

View Full Version : Reloaders Reference question

TxBaylea
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Is there a bibliography listing the load references (source) in detail? Such as date or number.

Vernon

AZ-Stew
01-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. How much powder with a particular bullet in a particular cartridge? If so, you need to refer to a (three is better) reloading manual. If you're looking for an index of postings in this forum on a certain subject, you'll get where you want more quickly using the search feature in the upper right portion of the page in the blue bar.

Regards,

Stew

thx997303
01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
AZ-Stew, I do believe he is talking about Wiljen's Reloader's Reference program.

And I do not know if there is a list of sources for those loads. Perhaps you would get the best answer by PMing Wiljen.

TxBaylea
01-12-2010, 10:43 PM
AZ-Stew, I do believe he is talking about Wiljen's Reloader's Reference program.

And I do not know if there is a list of sources for those loads. Perhaps you would get the best answer by PMing Wiljen.

I was referring to the column headed LoadSource in Wiljen's Reloaders Reference in the load tables. I am doing some load research where that info would be useful to assess whether to use that particular load or not.

I will go the PM route, Thanks

Vernon

1dbbehr
02-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Great Program, I Love this multitude of Information. I made some changes to the program to include some of the items that I like to have included. Not being familiar with any programing at all, I was able to deciefer the Code, Tables, Forms, Reports and add the following Items. Its just the way I like it.

In the Inventory Menu the following items are added.
Reloading Dies- Add / Edit / Search
Live Ammo Inventory- Add / Edit / Search
Primer Inventory- Primer Inventory (Table)
Firearms- Add To Inventory (Blank Form)
Powder Inventory- Powder Inventory (Table)
Reloading Cost Calc- Fixed, and included costs for New and Reloaded Ammo
Print Inventories- Added Reloading Dies and Caliber Search, Previews and Print
Print Inventories- Added Live Ammo and Cartridge Search, Previews and Print

In the Reference Section, Added
Dillion 450-550 Caliber Conversions

In the Firearms Manuals, Added
Add to Manuals for Each Manual

In the Targets, Added
Add Targets and Search Targets by Group

Fixed Several Names, Descriptions & Layouts of Tables, Forms & Reports

1dbbehr

wiljen
02-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Yes, the loads are cataloged by source if you open the table underneath the form

gsdelong
02-22-2011, 11:52 AM
1dbbehr are going to post your modification on sourceforge?

1dbbehr
02-22-2011, 03:23 PM
I have tried to upload the RRv9.mdb file under the Reloaders Reference Tracker section, Bugs Patches, I have had no luck getting it though. 30MB file. I have also tried to upload a Zip file, 4.3MB and still no luck. Will Keep Trying

wiljen
02-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I got your email so I'll get the changes posted.

gsdelong
02-24-2011, 10:05 PM
thanks to you both

1dbbehr
02-25-2011, 01:42 PM
If anybody would like to try the changes until Wiljen comes out with his Revisons. I have a 4MB Zip file with instructions that can be emailed. It can be opened and tried on its own without modifing your current installation. Just PM or Email me.