PDA

View Full Version : Marlin XLR'd Out

6pt-sika
05-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Couple months ago when the 336XLR came out I got one . Then about a month ago I found out I could get an XLR in 45-70 which I've had for a week or so .
When I got the 45-70 I told my dealer to keep an eye out for the 450 or the 444. I went in the shop for a visit this morning and he told me he had a 444 AND a 450 coming for me .[smilie=1:
Thank the lord that they only made four calibers this year :mrgreen:

Well I have four prime candidates now for Ranch Dogs bullet designs :drinks:

:castmine:

Ranch Dog
05-30-2006, 10:39 PM
I betcha never figured a $25 mold would cost you so much!!!

6pt-sika
05-31-2006, 12:07 AM
I betcha never figured a $25 mold would cost you so much!!!

Well it's only money [smilie=1:

And they look nice in my collection :drinks:

Can you think of anymore things I can say to make it justifiable ?

Bullshop
05-31-2006, 12:12 AM
Well it's only money [smilie=1:

And they look nice in my collection :drinks:

Can you think of anymore things I can say to make it justifiable ?
This one works good for me,
Its not money spent its money saved!
BIC/BS

Frank46
05-31-2006, 01:10 AM
Well you could always say that the other two were lonely and you got the others to keep them company. Frank

Four Fingers of Death
05-31-2006, 03:05 AM
You could always say that if you don't have the whole set they will never realise their true collector value in years to come. Don't stand in front of a mirror while you say this or she will see your crossed fingers.

Now where's the pics?

6pt-sika
05-31-2006, 04:13 AM
Don't stand in front of a mirror while you say this or she will see your crossed fingers.

?

I do not have a she at the moment .

If I did I wouldn't be able to scrape up enough for these [smilie=1:

Dr. A
05-31-2006, 03:24 PM
I do not have a she at the moment .

If I did I wouldn't be able to scrape up enough for these [smilie=1:

Now why isn't that hard to believe?:mrgreen: Gotta say you're living the life... Hope they keep ya warm at night![smilie=1:

Can't imagine how much I'd be saving now if I didn't have a financial black hole (I mean family).:-D Wouldn't trade them for your XLR's, but then again I might end up with one or two.:Fire: Just not a bachelors 4.

rmb721
05-31-2006, 09:48 PM
When my other half asks why I need this or that, my reply is always the same. "Need has nothing to do with it"

threett1
06-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Yup, its a whole lot easier to keep bringing guns in the house without a she there. My dog never questions me about needing another gun. Gets awfully quiet around here though.:neutral:

C A Plater
06-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Yup, its a whole lot easier to keep bringing guns in the house without a she there. My dog never questions me about needing another gun. Gets awfully quiet around here though.:neutral:

You bragging or complaining? ;)

threett1
06-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Basically depends on the moment. Was married 24, she has been gone 8. Raised 3 very active sons. One was an all state football player and wrestler. Have had my share of excitment. I have grandkids 6 blocks away. Another son and his new wife 9 blocks away. Life has its bad points, but also some very good ones. I am blessed.