PDA

View Full Version : Sent PM

Guesser
01-03-2010, 10:08 PM
How or where can I find a file of my sent private messages?

MT Gianni
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Under my messages file there is a tab to click for received or sent.

Guesser
01-03-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't find a "my messages" file. Do you mean "Private Messages"? I went to the bottom of the page and found" sent", but nothing was in it. I've sent over 50 since I've been here and need to track some down. Help, please.

Heavy lead
01-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Upper right, under your handle it will say "Your Notifications" with an underline, click on that, then hit the drop down toward the middle of the page to sent messages, then click "go".

Guesser
01-03-2010, 10:52 PM
I find 1, its over 2 months old. I'm using an Apple Imac, would this fact make a difference in the display characteristics of the page? I'm not finding the titles you mention.
I have NO "your notifications". I do have a "Private Messages" but there is nothing in the sent file but the old one.
I'm sorely confused not to mention computer challenged.

Heavy lead
01-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Can't imagine using an Apple would make a difference. Send me a PM and see if that turns up in your notifications.
Just sent you one.

Guesser
01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
I sent a PM back, HL. But I don't find the word "notifications" anywhere.

2ndAmendmentNut
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I believe you first have to enable the option to save sent messages. Go to your user CP, then edit options, and then put a check mark on the save sent messages option. Unfortunately if you have not already enabled this option, I don’t believe you can track them down.

Rockydog
01-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Guesser, Scroll up to the top of this page. Right under the Lee and Roto metals ads there sould be a box that says Welcome, Guesser. Right under that it says Private Messages. Click on the words Private Messages. This should open your Private Messages. At the very top of the page you will see a Red, Yellow and Green Graph. Above it you will see words Private Messages in Folder: Inbox with a drop down arrow. Click the drop down arrow and you will get two choices Inbox and Sent Messages. Click on Sent Messages and you should be good to go. RD

Guesser
01-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Ok found the enabler for sent mail. I've never been that deep in this site makeup. thanks to all.