PDA

View Full Version : What a let down!

44man
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
:bigsmyl2: I have been banned from the single action site. I guess they could not take the truth. [smilie=l:
From my very first post and pictures I was called every name in the book but the worst was being called a liar. I guess I lashed back at the keyboard queens a little too hard. [smilie=p:

beanflip
12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Uncle R.
12-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Single Action Site? I'm not familiar with them. What is it, a site dedicated to only one type of action?
You'd think they'd tell you which one, right?
Mauser?
B. T. Henry designed Winchesters?
J. M. Browning designed Winchesters?
Martini-Henry?
<
All very historically significant and all worthy of their own web site.
Still - they ought to have a more descriptive name.
Well - which action is it?
:bigsmyl2:

bisleyfan41
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I can't believe it....we just couldn't swallow you bragging about your claim of 2.5" groups @ 600 yds with a red-dotted sixgun using a tree branch to mark for holdover. We MUST be stupid; hell anybody can do that!!! I can do it with my eyes closed, standing on one foot, while I'm whistling Dixie no less.

Seems like it's all fun and games except when it came to shoot actual deer. At what ranges did you collect your deer this year, 20 and 50 yds or so?? That ain't no where near sporting. You should have passed them up or scared 'em out to 400 yards or so and popped 'em then, beings your the "Long Ranger" and such.

Bottom line is there are some that can smell out BS, and they got ya and now you're all mad about it. I could shoot a target at 10 yds, get a nice small group, and then write "150 yds" on the target and try to pass myself off as Mr. Man, but I couldn't sleep at night. I guess you can. Whatever.

44man
12-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
I went there to help make revolver shooters more accurate. But I was beat up BAD with every post. So I feel it is good to get away from them. There was never any discussions or questions except PM's and E mails I get because those that were interested were afraid to post in the open.
As time went by I was attacked more and more and I could not post at all without nasty comments shot at me. I guess with the last post I made about too much friction on the site was my end. I was starting to butt heads in return. My comment about "keyboard shooters" made them mad.
I would say it is a good thing. There is nothing worse then being called a liar with every post.
Nothing beats the wonderful people we have here that put up with my ways, being old and crotchety but loving a good joke now and then.

Ekalb2000
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Bottom line is there are some that can smell out BS, and they got ya and now you're all mad about it. I could shoot a target at 10 yds, get a nice small group, and then write "150 yds" on the target and try to pass myself off as Mr. Man, but I couldn't sleep at night. I guess you can. Whatever.

What? Your joking right?!!

runfiverun
12-28-2009, 10:08 PM
i guess my leverguns don't shoot under an inch and a half at 100 either.
maybe i should be movin my targets a bit closer.
good thing you didn't tell them about killing deer with lead.

45nut
12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
okey doke,, no point in this ,, closed.