PDA

View Full Version : Helpful info

Jim
12-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Found this and thought it was helpful.

http://www.lasc.us/IndexBrennan.htm

Char-Gar
12-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Joe Brennen is a plank on this board and this is the second edition of his book on cast bullets. Many of the old timers on this board made contributions to the work. I think it is best single work on the subject out there.

To be certain, Joe has some notions, some others don't agree with and they have had some pretty lively conversations with Joe on this board. There are several areas of bullet casting and shooting that have yet to be codified or are uncapable of being codified and that is what makes the subject so very interesting. There will always be differences of opinions on some areas of the subject.

Joe is to be highly commended for taking the time to produce this work. Nobody else has tried to do it as throughly as Joe. He deserves a giant ATABOY from all of those who are involved in bullet casting.

cobbmtmac
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Jim,

I really appreciate the Heads-up, believe me it is very helpful! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all those involved in publishing this great reference.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years !!!

captaint
12-22-2009, 02:34 AM
Yessir, Jim, a very good read it is!! I am about half way through it now. Interesting and informative. I'll have to get back to it one day soon. Mike