PDA

View Full Version : Lee is right on the ball with this one!!

azrednek
05-17-2006, 03:23 AM
Can't wait to get my hands on the new 44ACP and 44 Auto Rim!! Imagine that, making a bullet mold before the gun and caliber has been invented. I stole the picture off of Ebarf.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/dnisbet/36_1.jpg

Oldfeller
05-17-2006, 06:26 AM
Nice picture, but I don't think you are going to get a lot of shock value out of this group by showing it to us -- we've seen good ol' LEE screw up repeatedly on stuff before.

This is just one little screw up on the packaging. What did they do wrong to the aluminum mold inside it (other than slipping a digit on the diameter number on the box?)

<g>

Still, its good to see we are all still keeping an eye on them.

Oldfeller

azrednek
05-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Didn't expect any shock value, thought it might get a a laugh or two. I got a bad one I ordered apx 10 years ago from Lock, Stock & Barrel. Seems like somebody forgot to cut a cavity in the mold I received. I returned it to Lock & Stock and got it back with a letter saying to send it to Lee, which I did. Lee in turn sent the wrong mold. Lee eventually made it right, I got the mold I originally ordered and a check after I complained to Lee about lineing the pockets of the Post Office returning it.