PDA

View Full Version : Bandolier holster for Ruger SBH with 7 1/2" barrel and Red Dot

ghh3rd
12-03-2009, 05:56 PM
I am going to be putting an Ultradot on my Ruger SBH w/ 7 1/2" barrel, and want to find a Bandolier holster to carry it around in the woods. I've seen several online, but thought I'd ask here before ordering something.

Oh yeah, I'm a leftie.

Thanks,

Randy

HammerMTB
12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
I am going to be putting an Ultradot on my Ruger SBH w/ 7 1/2" barrel, and want to find a Bandolier holster to carry it around in the woods. I've seen several online, but thought I'd ask here before ordering something.

Oh yeah, I'm a leftie.

Thanks,

Randy

When ya find one, show a pic, eh?
I have a 9.5" SRH with a 1.5-5 scope. I'm a lefty too, so we gotta stick together on this one! [smilie=l:

bisleyfan41
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
www.pistolpackaging.com
Flat out awesome product. Can be made right/left handed and is custom made to fit any handgun with any scope/dot, mounted anywhere up or down the barrel. And they can make it for any size person; customer service is awesome. You fill out a form with measurements requested and wait for your gem to arrive.

mellonhead
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
www.pistolpackaging.com
Flat out awesome product. Can be made right/left handed and is custom made to fit any handgun with any scope/dot, mounted anywhere up or down the barrel. And they can make it for any size person; customer service is awesome. You fill out a form with measurements requested and wait for your gem to arrive.

X2

Toby

bobthenailer
12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
i have 2 uncle mikes bandedlaro holsters , im very sastfird with both after putting in the gun being used in the holster and tracing a line on the outside of the holster takeing up the excess material for a custom tighter fit. take it to a leather repar shop to stitch up the holster and also a home made picece if rubber strap to attach to the snap on the outside of the holster and then cut a round hole in the strap to go over the hammer spur and flar the piece of rubber that extends beyond the hammer spur this is alot quieter and faster than the provided stap or flap that comes woth the holster . if you dont use a strap when you partiall bend down the gun will fall out of the holster.

Vance in Ak
12-07-2009, 06:57 PM
www.pistolpackaging.com

X3!
I've had one for my 8&3/8 mod 29 with a 30mm Ultradot on it for a couple of years & really enjoyed it.
I just recently picked up a 7.5" SRH in 480 Ruger & put the Ultradot on it. My holster still fit!!! It's a touch tight but will work great. I was a happy camper because I was ready to order a new PP holster.

Dale53
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I used a Bianchi "Hush System" for YEARS in rough country with perfect success with my scoped S&W Model 29 with 8 3/8" barrel and also my scoped Ruger Red Hawk with 7½" barrel. I used the same holster for both with COMPLETE satisfaction. This is a heavy duty bandelier type holster. I used a Bianchi Ranger belt and ammo slide with it. It is quickly adjustable for varying climatic conditions.

Dale53

oleycow
12-09-2009, 01:27 PM
I use a bianchi 4101 Ranger Hush. for my Raging Bull 454. I like it alot. Can be worn as Bandolier or on the hip. Works great with my ultra dot. A little spendy at around 75 - 80 dollars. I snagged mine for $25 at a local gun shop.

oleycow
12-09-2009, 01:30 PM
opticsplanet.net has the 4101 ranger for $70.89 with free shipping. That is a pretty fair price.