PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota handloaders

kbstenberg
11-27-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't know where else to put this. So Moderator if there is a better place please put it there.
To any Handloader in The Minnesota metro area. There is a SMALL gun shop / gunsmith located in Hugo Minn. about 17 miles north of St Paul. The shops name is The Wolfs Den. There prices are very reasonable for what i have fould locally. Today i was in there an got primers at 3.30 per Hun. for WWLP / a pound of Uniqe 15.99 / IMR 3031 1 pound 21.$. Even at the heighth of the primer shortage they still were getting the same price. He may have only had a few hundred on his shelf but the price never went up.
Every time i go in there i have thanked them for there policy on pricing. An everytime they have said that they arnt going to shoot themself in the foot to make a buck or two.
They dont have much for casting but they can order anything for you.

pjogrinc
11-28-2009, 02:47 AM
First ran into them at some of the local gun shows in Duluth area. Unfortunately, everytime I see them at a gun show, my pocket book is seriously lighter. But they have always had the best prices.

Bert2368
11-30-2009, 06:14 PM
I had bought some dies from them at twin cities weapons collector shows. Decent prices, and they knew what they were selling and how to use it.

I had not stopped into their store before today. THEY HAD KROIL. Also lil' gun for about $5.00/lb. less than Gander Mountain. And small pistol primers. And .22 Hornet ammo for $20.00/box of 50 less than Gander. And sales people who are not high school students who look confused and call a manager when you ask a question.

Yes, the store is tiny, and it smells like they smoke. But hey have a wide selection of reloading supplies, and decent prices. I'll be back.