PDA

View Full Version : Big Tulsa Show?

mtgrs737
11-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Is anyone here going to the Big Tulsa Gunshow this weekend? My son and I are planning to attend just to look around a bit. It is a get out of town day for my son and I.

Phat Man Mike
11-13-2009, 10:54 PM
would love to go but I don't think it's to handi-cap friendly. I've been wanting to make one of them.[smilie=b: go have fun and tell us about it! :p

billyb
11-13-2009, 11:01 PM
I will be in the Red Castle Gun Club booth from 2:00 pm until 4:00pm. The isles are close togeather and there are a very large number of people that go to this show. Not very handi-cap friendly. That being said I see quite a few people there in scooter chairs and wheel chairs. Any one that has the time drop by the booth and visit. Bill

mtgrs737
11-13-2009, 11:42 PM
would love to go but I don't think it's to handi-cap friendly. I've been wanting to make one of them.[smilie=b: go have fun and tell us about it! :p

I see quite a few motorized and manual chairs there. I wish some of the isles were wider though as It is hard to get down some of them on two feet. If I were you, I'd go and do the larger isles first and go back later in the afternoon and do the narrow isles when they clear out a little. Don't let your handicap stop you from enjoying the show if you can possibly make it.

Bill I will ask for you if I find your booth at the right time.