PDA

View Full Version : In praise of .....

Digger
11-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Cast a bunch of 452's and 401's with my lee molds the other day and as this was about the third time since I am just a beginner.
This time I used Bullplate lube on the molds and (WOW ! ) ...what a difference !! , much smoother operation all the way around , Thank you so much Bullshop ..
I was able to see and notice the difference from having used them previously , the 401 was starting to gall and smear under the sprue , now it functions perfectly as is with out repair.

(by the way, I am not getting paid for this !!) Am grateful to all of you as per your recommendations ..... once again digger

jforwel
11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
It's great on the Lee alignment pins too. Mine used to stick and I had to use a gloved hand to get them together properly. No more with Bullplate lube.

Bullshop
11-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Your welcome Digger!!!
BIC/BS

Phat Man Mike
11-04-2009, 01:28 PM
yes sir that's right! I read about their stuff over on another forum! :coffeecom bought me some and love how it works.:Fire:

Bullshop
11-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Mike
Just curious about what site that was. The only site I have ever tried to sell bullplate on is right here. Its kind of a loyalty conviction to Ken from me for him helping us with our site. Sure we could sell more if we advertised elswhere but well guess I'm just funny that way.
BIC/BS

Digger
11-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Maybe stepping out of bounds here , and sure you have already contemplated the subject , but how about possible applications outside of the bollit mold industry ? .... pertaining to hi/heat-rotating lubrication etc. ...
Anyhow.. probably said to much already, .... one loyal customer.....digger

waksupi
11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Mike
Just curious about what site that was. The only site I have ever tried to sell bullplate on is right here. Its kind of a loyalty conviction to Ken from me for him helping us with our site. Sure we could sell more if we advertised elswhere but well guess I'm just funny that way.
BIC/BS

Dan, that just means the word is spreading!

SWIAFB
11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Daniel, your famouse and did'nt even know it.

HORNET
11-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Dan, It probably got mentioned in a discussion on another forum, like the CBA board.

Digger
11-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Did'nt realize it but happened to do a little visual advertising over in the casting equipment section....
In my thread titled " always learning".....down at the bottom , last pic...notice the little " white bottle ? "
digger

geargnasher
11-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Mike
BIC/BS

I respect and share your "funny" conviction. Makes the world a better place.

Gear