PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa,I have been a good boy..

madcaster
10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
well at least I am TRYING to!:holysheep
Here is my CHRISTmas Wish List...
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=9420073&oh=
I only want one thing,and this is it!
I also hope this does not violate any rulz about posting a link on this board Santa,as this rifle oozes GOD's work in the figure and CRAFTSMANSHIP in in fine wifloed gun!;-):coffeecom

Dean D.
10-29-2009, 11:57 AM
That is one PURTY rifle there Jeff, I hope Santa hears your request! :drinks:

I am crossing my fingers that the stock they are sending me for the rifle I am building is figured half as nice as that one. :mrgreen:

madcaster
10-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Who did you buy the stock from Dean?

Dean D.
10-29-2009, 12:20 PM
I ordered my kit from Track of the Wolf back in march, recieved the hardware in April but will finally get the stock delivered tomorrow. Excited? Me? Nawwww.... [smilie=l: [smilie=w:

I originally ordered the low grade curly maple but on second thought I changed that order to their mid-grade (M3) quality. It is supposed to have figure 100% of the length. I should be able to say more tomorrow night after inspecting it. Hopefully it will arrive in one piece rather than the 2 pieces that several of the jokers in chat have suggested. :shock:

waksupi
10-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Nice looking rifle, I hope you are the high bidder.

It will do Dean good to learn how to put multi-piece stocks back together! We just KNOW, after waiting so long, it is bound to be in several pieces when it arrives!

Lead Fred
10-29-2009, 03:26 PM
All Im hoping for is by Christmas, The Coppenhagan treaty is unsigned and unradified. Fore is America dies, Christmas wont be far behind.