PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thanks..

luke777
10-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Hello to all.

I only started casting for pistol target shooting around a year ago and I wanted to thank you all for the amazing source of knowledge and friendly advice this forum has shown me. I have learns more than I could imagine in a short time and am starting to get really good results as well as improving my reloading and casting setup a lot.
I just finished wiring up a PID controller for my lead pot and it works amazingly well.Whether or not it will ultimately improve my scores I don't know but I just LOOOOVE to tinker and make stuff.
Anyway, thanks to everyone and keep up the good work, Over here in Australia we need as much help with the finer points of casting as we can get.

Regards, Luke

Leftoverdj
10-19-2009, 01:18 AM
Luke, I have been here since the start. There is more genuine knowlege here than in in all the cast bullet booksI have read, and Ihave read most of them. There are also a fair number of bllithering idiots, The trick is sorting out which is which.

Good luck.

dromia
10-19-2009, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the recognition to the site Luke.

This is what the site was set up to do and its good to get feedback that we are achieving our goal.

All of our members have things worthwhile to share no matter how old or new they are to the art of Boolit Casting. :D