PDA

View Full Version : How does one order from the BullShop?

sciguy
10-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Probably I keep missing something on their web page but I haven't figured out how Dan and Tina wish to receive funds for orders. Does one send a Postal mony order to their Alaskan address? I only need a single bottle of Bull Plate Sprue lube.

I do see product and shipping prices listed just not how to send payment.

Thanks for your informed replies!

Hugh

qajaq59
10-05-2009, 09:51 AM
There is a link at the bottom of this page.......

sciguy
10-05-2009, 09:52 AM
There is a link at the bottom of this page.......

and I have been there several times but the web page doesn't seem to give any information on how to pay;)
Am I missing a link on their page?

badgeredd
10-05-2009, 10:08 AM
and I have been there several times but the web page doesn't seem to give any information on how to pay;)
Am I missing a link on their page?

Dan has been back on line so I'd PM him for the information you seek.

Edd

rjbishop
10-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Just e-mail them- it is just a one-man show, and he generally works via email. The e-mail link is on the contact page of his website.

sciguy
10-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Just e-mail them- it is just a one-man show, and he generally works via email. The e-mail link is on the contact page of his website.

I emailed already but have not received a reply yet.

Hugh

*****Dan just got through to me all is well:)

45nut
10-05-2009, 10:39 AM
cash, check, money order.. send him a pm,, he will be by here.

carpetman
10-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Bullshop lives in the remote wilderness area of Alaska. The only way he can receive mail is by dog sled. It gets so cold there that a truck trying to deliver mail will freeze up and bust. When you mail your check if you want a rush order, include 10 cans of dog food for the team. If you don't they have to stop and spend a few extra days hunting to get food to feed the dog team. It is so cold there that .45 bullets when they leave his place are shrunk down to .22 size. By the time they get to Anchorage at the main post office they have expanded back to .45 size. If they get shipped out of Fairbanks, it is a shorter trip and they will only be .35 size so his bullets all go through Anchorage.

bootsnthejeep
10-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Not to mention its uphill, both ways.

There's an e-mail link on their page, and I believe their paypal address is the same. They're not johnny-on-the-spot with e-mails, I don't think Blackberries get decent coverage up there, but I heard back from them within 24 hours. I imagine they're on satellite internet, which isn't a lightning strike by any stretch of the imagination.

Imagine the old days when people didn't even PHONE long distance, and all correspondence, even to just get prices and information, was by the mail? THE HORROR!!!

Bullshop
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Here am I. Just use the contact link and that will hook ya up with BS Mom. She runs the show, I just work there.
Ray you shouldnt auta scare folks like that. It aint that bad here you just learn to layer your underwear.
We got some folks moved here from Texas and they wear thier jeens so tight they cant fit no longjons under. One fella was wearin winter coats and boots over a month ago. When asked what he would do when it gets cold he said, put more on. Smart fella that Texican.
BIC/BS

carpetman
10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
UPDATE---I said mail check to Bullshop. Well there is no bank for him to cash them, thus a check is worthless. Along with the dog food for the sled team you gotta send gold dust--NO CHECKS.

SWIAFB
10-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Bank checks, maybe, maybe not,
Gas checks are the same as gold.
Bullplate rocks.
Yes, I am a big fan of Bullplate lube.
SWIAFB

10-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Dan's usually around somewhere. Bush telegraph was talking about a guy from Tok who was bringing a bucket of sno-go wheelweights to a potlatch out at Northway. Rumor has it Dan stopped by the potlatch then spent an extra day looking for that bucket. :mrgreen:

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
I emailed my order, and I got my order from them in a timely fashion, from what I understand it is worth the short wait! I have not used it yet, but this week I'm gonna melt me some lead and try it out when I cast.

I got some spueplate lube, and case lube, and a stick of lube for smokeless (don't remember the name)

Good people to deal with! I used Paypal, just included a tad extra to cover their fees, and skipped the postage Uncle Sam was gonna get!

[smilie=s:

Bullshop
10-05-2009, 05:32 PM
I got that bucket too. If theres any around I can smell um. Tradin ammo for WW keeps the natives happy.
carpetman
We got a snow bank.
BIC/BS

Shiloh
10-05-2009, 08:16 PM
He said it would be a little while as he is a proprietary one man Family shop. He doesn't get to the mailbox more than twice a week. I understood this, sent him a money order in the mail, and waited for my Bullplate lube.

It was worth the wait. I think the whole process took less than two weeks.

Shiloh