PDA

View Full Version : Remington primers

monkeymt
09-04-2009, 04:26 PM
I got the surprise of the year today when I went into the Bi-Mart store in Clarkston, Washington. There on the shelf were quite a number of Remington primers. Among them were some 100 box 7 1/2 bench rest. I asked the clerk if he had a brick and he said "sure, no problem" and handed my 100 7 1/2's, the price, $37.90 the 100 round box was $3.79. He also had small and large pistol primers as well. If you a lucky enough to live in either Washington or Oregon and have a Bi-Mart close you might want to check this out. This is and especially good deal in Oregon which has no sales tax.
Good Luck,
Mark

Shiloh
09-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Haven't seen any Remington primers, but I have noticed that they are becoming available again, slowly but surely. Same price as you pay. Been able to replace everything I have fired and a few more. I am shooting Winchester primers with a $15 price tag on them and rotating stock.

Shiloh

Firebricker
09-05-2009, 07:03 AM
I saw some Rem primers yesterday in a shop that usually does'nt carry that brand. They were priced about $35 something per thousand and had SP,LP,LR and I think benchrest SR.
Maybe Rems catching up on production. Good to see anything back on the shelf.
FB

Baron von Trollwhack
09-06-2009, 11:58 AM
For those of us used to buying several thousands at a time, primers are still not reasonably available, choices are limited, and the prices are still excessive. BvT